Mlk 1-15

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Just lost my fucking post! Nothing like a wasted 45 minutes....

Early games @ 1 PM:

Charlotte -5.5 -110 {5units}

Two teams going in opposite directions. The fear of backing Charlotte as a fav keeps this number lower then it should be ...(strong lean over 194)

Leans :
Under 1st Half Washington and Under 215.5

Under 207 Kings & thinking Kings

Basically looking for the West Coast teams to be sluggish with early starts and the home teams not benefitting from strong (rowdy)crowds..Think the Wiz are slumping offensively and the number is about 8 pts to many....In NY the number has been adjusted 10 pts since Arco...remember Artest will be UP for this one in MSG...

Over 192.5 -110 {3units}
Really dont see Sixers playing any defense my concern is the pysche of Raps after a bad home loss.....

Alway copy (ready for re-pasting) big entries before submitting, Nut.

The experience of losing such efforts, as you seem to have done here, is a harsh teacher.

GL SportsNut, hate it when that happens, pure frustration to lose a long chunk of text. :shake:

Thanks Duy , you may always add on....GL

BetCrimes ...sometimes I am lazy and in the quick post reply which doesnt allow me to copy...just a bonehead move by me... GL

Thanks Satyr , I have a short attention span so doing the samething twice leaves me unmotivated...GL

Thanks Driver, Hopefully know they can be considered the Big Pussies...GL

1PM:

1st H Under 107.5 -110 Wash {3units} +3.00 (106)
Under 216 -110 Wash {2units} Hedged -1.20
Utah +2 -110 1st H {1unit} +1.00 (led by 10)

>Basically it comes down IMO to WASH offense struggling of late . The total IMO is to high since Wash have been right around lower numbers to Chi , Orl , LAC and so on...Utah has now allowed 3 consecutive 100 pt efforts that is a first for them. Mainly its due to putting there opponents on the line though....Look for as I said sluggish starts from the West Coast visitors and less then rowdy home crowds. Your asically asking for both teams to be at 110 here....

Bobkitties -5 -110 (6units)-6.60
1st H Charl -3 -110 {2units} -2.20(down 1)
Over 194 -110 {2units}-2.20 nice fuck job

>As I already mentioned two teams headed in opposite directions. I see somewhat soft number after watching Char past few games. Remember Milw as 7 pt dogs got smoked in Philly only to see Philly travel as small dogs to Char and lose...Milw has been a mess at both @ Philly and @ Denver...Boykins is a nice addition but really didnt improve much...Bottomline is Char had nice wins @ Det and @ NYK then in a letdown spot jumped on Philly....Milw meanwhile is struggling to keep games competitive..

Under 104 Kings -110 1st Half {3units} +3.00 (96)

>As I said WestCoast team on 1st leg of Eastern trip playing early game should be sluggish. The number is 10 pts higher then @ Arco...Basically the scary part is Isaih saying in the paper today he is okay with the defensive effort vs Char cause they beat us playing OUR game...but Q should get the start today from what I understand...

2PM:
Bulls +3.5 -110 {2.5units} ML+140 {1/2unit} +3.25

> Sort of changed my mind here. One thing I was looking at was how well Chi played last home game and versus PHO which saw Hinrich miss due to injury. SA obviously a different type team but of the same caliber. I was suprised after a Bulls 45 pt win there was not more Chi money...if this line had moved down I may have been on SA...expect a tight game decided on the last possession...

Celtics +6 -110 {2units} ML +220 {1/2unit} +1.50

> Both teams decimated by injury here. The hawks coming off a suprising win vs DET but you also must remember NO came in here and won...principle of fading ATL as favs......

Over 192.5 -110 Philly {3units} -3.30 monster fuck job
Philly -110 {3units} -3.30

> Expecting Tor to be flat after letting one get away yesterday. Philly hasnt played much at home recently so tough to get a grasp on them...Have to say thats what I am basing this on...

Working on the rest

Last edited:
Thanks TimH - Good Luck!

For those interested Brad Miller Did NotTravel to NYK...Mo Taylor starts in his place

Greencastle said:
Raptors will come out fired up after dropping a winnable game at home to the leagues best team.

it's either that, or they are shitty from start to finish.

i can't put money on the raptors playing away and only getting a free throw :down:

Greencastle said:
Raptors will come out fired up after dropping a winnable game at home to the leagues best team.

If they were at home I would agree. I just dont see after being on a road trip , having to come home , play a sound game and lose then having to fly back down to Philly in what will be a flat enviroment how anyone could comeout fired up...The Eary Sunday game is always a Tor speciality catching the opposing team asleep but they tend to fade in the 2nd H...so I think it was more circumstance vs Dallas then anything else yesterday...basically saying it was a mirage..they were up 11 after 1q...just my take ....Good Luck today

Also to furtherJP3 statement I dont think less then elite teams can just turn it on and off....they may want to come out fired up but they arent exactly a team who puts together consistent efforts....sure a SA , Pho , DAL can do what they want but as a team I dont think TOR can say were gonna tak ethis game and then go do it...

3:30 with all these shit vigs waiting till last minute before I play just about everything...

Wolves +3 -110 {3units} ML +130 {1/2unit}

Again two teams at opposite ends ...I think the line is where it should be so no value in that sense...DET just doesnt look good and Minny is competing in every game for 48 minutes...Minny 7-3 SU with 1 & 3 pt losses...Det is 4-6 SU L 10 with wins over injury riddled Bos ,NO and Philly(new era..AI -less) and 1 pt over NJ...

4PM:
LAC +3 -115 {3units} ML +125 {1unit}
Under 210.5 -110 {3units}
Backing LAc could be a bad idea on the road in a situation where your basically asking them to win. GS just looks that bad. Hopefully they dont respond to Nelson's tirade after the Miami game...LAC had a nice streak against GS before they finally become overvalued which means road chalk in the series...Still deciding on a total but really like the under here...

Late schedule is looking like Memphis , Under 232 , Miami and Over 209

Last edited:
SportsNut said:
Also to furtherJP3 statement I dont think less then elite teams can just turn it on and off....they may want to come out fired up but they arent exactly a team who puts together consistent efforts....sure a SA , Pho , DAL can do what they want but as a team I dont think TOR can say were gonna tak ethis game and then go do it...

:cheers:

BOL today SN

Thanks j3p...BOL!

Nice to see BAR get a break with Frye's late three...

2nd H:
Over 110 Was-110 {1u} pure hedge

Bobcats -4 -110 {2u}
O96 -110 {1u}

Little late sidetracked

Made some real stupid decisions today...good call Greencastle on the Raps expected a heck of alot more from the home team....

Totals killed me missing by a bucket or two needing 40 or so for overs......

7:30
Grizzlies +9.5 -110 {4units} ML +400 {1/4u}
Grizz +5.5 -110 {2units}
Under 232 -110 {3units}
Under 116 -110 1st H {2units}

This is a great spot for memphis to wash away the disgust of the game @ Chi. They have no expectations and PHO si well aware of the fact that Mem just got pasted...The Grizz have played well last 4 meetings against PHO with alot of the same personnel...Think this line should have not broken 7...overreaction IMO...last 4 Suns road games have been close..

Also while its a great over matchup the mere fact Memphis is OFF a 66 pt outing makes me feel its unlikely they can nearly double there score...they would have to go form 66 to at least 112...

Have played the over @ 209 -110...For a side the whole 12-25 game means this has payback written all over it. Especially with how Miami spanked them. Both teams playing real well and I had this line @ -6 so really no value that way....its basically a game you have to decided which hot teams wins...I just think Miami is the hotter of the two teams..so leaning towards the points...

Over 209 -110 Miami {5units}
Lean Miami...

SN you should hedge your memphis bet if its falls on 9 you win both bets

Nah ..I rather gamble...sometimes I get concerned at half here I feel my chances are truly 50-50...but thanks...

SportsNut said:
Have played the over @ 209 -110...For a side the whole 12-25 game means this has payback written all over it. Especially with how Miami spanked them. Both teams playing real well and I had this line @ -6 so really no value that way....its basically a game you have to decided which hot teams wins...I just think Miami is the hotter of the two teams..so leaning towards the points...

Over 209 -110 Miami {5units}
Lean Miami...

Leaning Miami also. The Heat have really come together since their come from behind win in Portland while the Lakers have been either squeeking out close wins or being beaten by lesser squads. Wade hasn't been forced to do it by himself either, Kapono and Williams have definitely made significant contributions in recent matchups. The Lakers have had a tendency since Odom left to rely soley on Kobe when the chips are down. That may work against teams like Sacramento, but I have doubts whether Kobe can take over against a team that has been playing quite well lately, like the Heat.

Back