MLB Weekly Plays

~LOWGO~

Pretty much a regular
I'll just go with a weekly thread to make tracking and things easier I hope. I treaded lightly and made small plays to start the year, but I think I'm ready to go. I'm just going to use 1-3 unit plays all year. Everything is listed pitchers.(Risk/Win)

4/9
Angels/Indians Over 9.5 (1.25/1)
D-Backs (1.06/1)
Brewers/Reds Over 10 (1.15/1)
Royals (1/1.12)
Rockies (1/1.08)
Giants/Padres Under 8.5 (1.25/1)

Last edited:
4/10
Brewers (1.09/1)
Red Sox/Tigers Over 10 (1.25/1)
Athletics (1/1.33)
Cardinals (1.39/1)
Twins (2/2.58)

+1
although didnt see the original post and it was edited late last night

Understandable. I was confused about the KC game because the listed pitchers didn't start so I edited the post to put "No Play" next to the game, then I looked at the box score and noticed Ian Kennedy actually did pitch but it was in relief. I apologize for any confusion and I do need to change my record to 5-0 not 6-0. MSG could vouch for my first 4 plays then I added the bottom two a short while after. If I do add plays or have updates I will make a new post rather than editing the thread. I'm not here to cause trouble or controversy, just trying to add a little input to a forum I truly do appreciate. Thanks guys.

Understandable. I was confused about the KC game because the listed pitchers didn't start so I edited the post to put "No Play" next to the game, then I looked at the box score and noticed Ian Kennedy actually did pitch but it was in relief. I apologize for any confusion and I do need to change my record to 5-0 not 6-0. MSG could vouch for my first 4 plays then I added the bottom two a short while after. If I do add plays or have updates I will make a new post rather than editing the thread. I'm not here to cause trouble or controversy, just trying to add a little input to a forum I truly do appreciate. Thanks guys.

all good man..no problems
BOL tonight

caliente, vegas, chopz, renew thanks fellas. I do think the the tigs have a chance to tee off on contreras tonight. Maybe that 1000 run offense will break through.

4/12
I'm just gonna post early play then come back with the evening plays later because I'm busy as shit right now.

Brewers (1/1.32)
White Sox (1/1.21)
Red Sox -1.5 (1/1.20)

Back