MLB Wednesdy 9/12

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -793

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks 50cent. GL

A rant...... same fucking rant actually...........

MLB, I watched a 15 minute wait yesterday while the umps talked to NY to decide if a play was a double play or not. Seriously? If it goes more than 90 seconds the call on the field stands even if you have technical difficulties which they did not. And the umps shouldn't have to waddle over to the TV guys behind home plate. They signal NY they want a review and 60 seconds later the big scoreboard, which every stadium has flashes the result. By the time the umps walked over and put on the headset the review would be over.

Also,I told you before and I'll say it again, the pitcher gets 8 warmup pitches between innings. Always has always will. You should only get 90 seconds of commercials. Cut the game time down by 30 minutes at least. THAT'S why in the old times they had 2 1/2 hour baseball games.

Better listen up MLB or you will disappear.

All for 40 units each.

LA/Cinn over 9 -110
Cle/TB over 6 -140 (100 units)
Miami/Mets over 7 -140 #1
Wash/Phil over 7 -110

Parlays:

Houston -250
Boston -240

-70/+70

Houston -250
AZ +100

-20/+36

Boston -240
AZ +100

-20/+37

Cle/TB over 6 -140

-20/+39

Cle/TB over 6 -140
Wash/Phil over 7 -110

-20/+45

Cle/TB over 6 -140
LA/Cinn over 9 -110

-20/+45

GL

Gl and I agree a good case can be made for over in Tampa but I am still betting the first half under.
Regarding Houston, they should win but Norris is going to be much tougher than peple realize. Houston has faced bad umps in every game in this series. In this case Cole has good history with him but he does try to help home dogs and Norris who is best on 4 although no one currently knows it will be receiving help.Norris has a 1.42 ERA with Houston but does have a unsafe day ERA so on Houston Best day Wednesday second only to Cleveland they get home,
I expect under in SF probably easily but Holland will have a good game by the way read my morning post and you will possibly understand why I like the first half under in Tampa. read a post from David Cokin saying first half under in Colorado. This is really silly since both starters stink on 4 days but a strong under ref may help him. GL

Thanks inzane. GL

Thanks B.A.R. GL

Good stuff as always Tuck. I think 1st half unders are almost always good plays as it's the bullpens that spit the bit late. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami over 135 (70 units) - Lots of good pitchers today but low GS total as there are 16 games going. Maybe I can get this one to just slip. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Parlay:

Wash/Phil over 7 -110

-50/+113

GL

To shorten commercials would be like asking a business to shorten their business hours from 8 hours a day to 3. Why are we still surprised by the almighty dollar being the single most important focus in pro sports. Professional sports is fucking over the fans from every direction and they don't think we see it.

Back