Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2620
1-1 last

Thanks Bank. I appreciate the concern. GL

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Inzane. That's pretty funny. GL

Thanks Cash as always. GL

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130 I'm going to stop putting this in here because if you don't know by now I buy 1/2 run on or off you can ask why my totals are higher or lower than yours.

Pitt #1 +2 1/2 -130 - Sept
Pitt ML -17/+45
Minn/NYY #1 over 7
- Love overs with a newbie starting.
Oak +2 1/2 -120 - Going to play the Sept +runs but not the ML on this one. Probably regret it but Atlanta is on fire.
MLW/Colo under 12 - Don't forget these little gems.
Minn/NYY #2 over 6 - Just too low.
Boston/TB over 6 1/2 - Don't bet this it's a trap.
Pitt #2 +2 1/2 +140 - I know it's degrom but the books do know this game is in Pitt right?
Wash +2 1/2 -140 - Sept
KC +2 1/2 -240 - Not even close to a Sept play. I just like KC in this spot against Morris.

That's it. Some other Sept plays were close with +runs at -150 odds but I am going to stay with the -140 or less formula. GL

+2.5 with way cards offense Is starting to slow down looks nice. I played nats ff tt u1.5 cause Montgomery been nails and nats not very good against lhp but I think if they score 2-3 runs for entire game you prob will cash that. Let’s call it 3–1 cards! Maybe 4-2 with a late 8th inning run by nats!

GL on the action W2W, hopefully the speedo is in the drawer for the winter so you can concentrate on capping now :glove:

No KJ not the ML on that one. I should have. And the odds have dropped to +2 1/2 at +110. GL

Sounds good Bank. GL

Thanks Inzane. GL

No Cash actually wearing the speedo as we speak. I like the feel. GL

Back