MLB Wednesday 9/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8605
6-3 last - Not flashy but it will do.

All x50 each

Wash/Colo under 13 -130 - Espino and Lambert are not that bad to have such a high total. They always set totals at 12 in Coors. Did you know in their last 20 home games there the under 12 is 13-6 with one push of 12? I'll try it today.
Miami/Mets over 7 -140 - Hernandez and Walker seem to love to have lots of company on the base paths. Real people persons those two. And I get a full 9 innings today to get this over home safely.
Detroit +2 1/2 -170 - Mize is solid. Pineda has been good too recently. But I don't know if I ever mentioned it I love the Tigers and runs.
St Louis ML -110 - Houser had a nice last start. Mikolas has had two good recent starts but before that he wasn't too good. But I can have the streaking Cards minus only 110 and they are at home with last at bats? May finally lose tonight but it's kind of a moral imperative to try them right?
TB/Houston under 9 1/2 - Since becoming a starter from relief Rasmussen has been pretty good allowing 6 runs in his last 7 starts while throwing 32 innings. That's pretty good right? Garcia has allowed 1 run in his last two starts throwing 11 innings. Not bad again right? Then why is this total going up from 8 1/2 to 9? By the way, your division race is won TB so tonight would be a great night to rest some players for the playoffs don't you think?
SF ML -280 - Kelly not so good in his last 3 starts allowing 15 runs in 15 innings with 5 walks and 28 hits. Wood hasn't allowed more than 2 runs in his last 5 starts. SF at home with last at bats worth the big risk.

And why not bet Scherzer and the Dodgers today? You put -310 on a guy that just gave up 5 runs in his last start. Are you sure he's not hurt and trying to gut through it to get a shot at the CY Young? Maybe his last start was a fluke and he had a bad day. It happens and then he'll bounce back and throw a no hitter tonight. Can LA win even if he is hurt? Probably. But I don't know any of this for sure except one thing. I am sure I'm not betting my money on it. GL

P.S. You just know LA will win and SF will lose. Who said the gambling gods don't have a sense of humor?

Back