MLB Wednesday 9/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +7580
5-1 last - Not horrible

Thanks Cash as always I appreciate it. You know, even my wife lets me bet football. Just sayin. GL :)

Thanks for the kind words Inzane. I appreciate it.

Lots of plays and I'm not really that sure of any of them so go slow. I really am due for a correction.

All x50 each

Pitt +2 1/2 -160 - Just a hunch on an early TV game.
Detroit +2 1/2 -160 - Lopez really not very good and Mize is very steady. Did you know the Tigers bullpen have the 2nd best era in all of MLB since the All Star break?
Toronto ML +110 - Merryweather converted reliever for first start. Patino way too generous allowing baserunners. Toronto looks to fit well here.
Wash/Miami over 7 1/2 -140 - Under ball park but Gray another batting practice pitcher and Hernandez should give Wash 2 or 3 to easily get to that 8.
NYY ML -270 - High chalk but Hearn not very good and Kluber is stretching out more innings and coming back into form after injury. Yanks should take this.
Phil ML -300 - Philly should never be -300 to anyone but Akin way too generous with walks and hits in very few innings pitched each start and Wheeler looking pretty good recently. I'll try them this once.
Boston ML -170 - Walker just bad. Sale looking good and tuning up for the playoffs which is bad news for the other teams. You won't get Sale as low as -170 again this year.
Minn/Cubs over 6 1/2 -140 - Wind must be expected to blow in and that's very good for overs. Seriously, the total is always way too low. Strong winds blow foul balls out of play saving batters and wind also knocks balls down and in for hits. Love overs at Wrigley when the wind blows in. Can't tell you how much I have made in those conditions over the years. Of course now this one will end 1-0 because the gambling gods will say "Oh really?"
LA ML -190 - Wasn't sure of this one because Buehler has been shaky but Marquez hammered in last and theoretically LA offense is better than Rockies offense so what the hell.
Atlanta ML -170 - Same reasons for this one as LA. Both pitchers shaky at best but Braves offense is better than Snakes offense so Atlanta should find a way to win here.

GL

Last edited:
I think it's the books in need of correction. Keep nailin' 'em Wire...

:cheers3:

Fuck betting football,& beaverball . You are a CASH cow in mlb when you concentrate solely on it. Another epic run in mlb by W2W in progress folks, jump on board! W2W is without question the best capper you will ever see post for free. Been following his threads for about 17-18 yrs and when he applies himself to mlb there is no one better. I recall a post season when he went like 26-3.

Thanks Inzane for the kind words. GL

Awww, Cash you are making me blush. Hey wait a minute....... you mean you can get paid for doing this shit everyday???? WTF?? GL

Remember the Golden Rule W2W ...... "The more you bet the more you win" ...... load up on what you excell at and CASH the tickets :moneytoss:

Back