MLB Wednesday 9/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2674
2-2 last Sept ML 1-0

Thanks Mike. GL

Wise, I don't know if you saw it, but I answered your playoff question in Tuesday's thread. GL

All x50 each

Ana/Cle over 7 - I think I can find 3-3 here.
SD/Seattle over 7 - Both pitchers bad in last and here's a pitcher who's career is over because no way in hell Clevinger will make a pitch next year within 20 seconds. Have you seen his windup? Has to completely change his pitching style because of the dumbest rule ever. MLB instituting this pitch clock because the minors, who have tested it, get games done in less than 2 1/2 hours. Did any of these MLB rocket scientists ever stop and think that minor league games aren't televised like major league games are and therefore there are no fucking commercials between innings that extend MLB games at least an extra 45 minutes? Wow! Could they be any dumber?
NYY ML -120 - Have to take a recently repaired Cortes and the Yanks at -120.
MLW/STL over 6 1/2 - On the surface shapes up like a pitcher's duel but I think I can find 3-3.

That's it. No Sept bets although Detroit was the closest at +2 1/2 -150 when I capped today. GL

YTD +2674
2-2 last Sept ML 1-0

Thanks Mike. GL

Wise, I don't know if you saw it, but I answered your playoff question in Tuesday's thread. GL

All x50 each

Ana/Cle over 7 - I think I can find 3-3 here.
SD/Seattle over 7 - Both pitchers bad in last and here's a pitcher who's career is over because no way in hell Clevinger will make a pitch next year within 20 seconds. Have you seen his windup? Has to completely change his pitching style because of the dumbest rule ever. MLB instituting this pitch clock because the minors, who have tested it, get games done in less than 2 1/2 hours. Did any of these MLB rocket scientists ever stop and think that minor league games aren't televised like major league games are and therefore there are no fucking commercials between innings that extend MLB games at least an extra 45 minutes? Wow! Could they be any dumber?
NYY ML -120 - Have to take a recently repaired Cortes and the Yanks at -120.
MLW/STL over 6 1/2 - On the surface shapes up like a pitcher's duel but I think I can find 3-3.

That's it. No Sept bets although Detroit was the closest at +2 1/2 -150 when I capped today. GL

Im pretty sure long as he has started his windup /throwing motion it ok, i think they just trying to stop these fuckers who stand out there doing nothing between pitches.

As a fellow curmudgeon, I'm also against these constant rule changes.

Bigger bases, timers, ghost runners...wtf are we doing? Are we bringing a 13 year old kid into the office, waiting until they look up from their phone and asking them what it would take to have them watch a baseball game? Screw that...I've got news for you: they're never going to watch, no matter what tweaks you implement.

Get off my lawn.

As a fellow curmudgeon, I'm also against these constant rule changes.

Bigger bases, timers, ghost runners...wtf are we doing? Are we bringing a 13 year old kid into the office, waiting until they look up from their phone and asking them what it would take to have them watch a baseball game? Screw that...I've got news for you: they're never going to watch, no matter what tweaks you implement.

Get off my lawn.

Amen.

Shit retarded, that is exactly what they doing, randomly changing shit for the sake of changing cause ppl get on them for not adapting. There nothing to fucking adapt too, they ain’t gonna attract one more extra viewer w these stupid ass changes, they more likely to annoy us who do watch! Only reason the pen rule didn’t piss me off cause I just started betting 1st 5s instead anyways. Taking shift away is dumb, the other stuff is dumb. The only thing they should do is have robot calling balls and strikes but is that happening? No, so we all can see every pitch in that box exactly what it is yet have to tolerate them being constantly called wrong.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks for the reply and welcome to the forum Grandmaster. GL

Thanks Wise. GL

Thanks Bank. I don't know how it works. It's just dumb to me. GL

Thanks Chip. I never thought it was to attract new watchers. Interesting. I just thought they were trying to speed up the game. And I definitely resemble the curmudgeon remark. GL

Agree Bank but wait two years and you will see balls and strikes called by robots. Or one blatant strikeout called or not called in the playoffs, and they will change immediately. Should never have to touch the shift. If these daisies could actually hit instead of guessing they would go to the opposite field and the shift would be history without rule changes. GL

Back