MLB Wednesday 9/13

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2210
1-0 last

Thanks Number2. It would have gone 11-5 yesterday. I didn't run all the odds for all the games but the 3 I picked went 2-1 and lost about 1 unit. I agree early in the season would be best for this as the books don't have the lean to make favorites that "Have to win to make the playoffs" much higher odds than early in the year. GL

Thanks Chip. Good info. I'll take a shot at anything with a possible win % of 75 or more. GL

All x50 each

Ana +2 1/2 -120 - Have to.
Cinn/Detroit over 7 1/2 - These two starters have a total at 8?
Oakland +2 1/2 -150 - Blackburn is very good. Have you seen Brown's last 4 starts?

GL

Best of luck today W2W...

:smiledrinkbeer:

Can you get other odds besides +2.5 -150? I just bet the A's on my site +3 -187. Could also get up to +4.5 -330, but that's getting too high for me.

Last edited:
YTD +2210
1-0 last

Thanks Number2. It would have gone 11-5 yesterday. I didn't run all the odds for all the games but the 3 I picked went 2-1 and lost about 1 unit. I agree early in the season would be best for this as the books don't have the lean to make favorites that "Have to win to make the playoffs" much higher odds than early in the year. GL

Thanks Chip. Good info. I'll take a shot at anything with a possible win % of 75 or more. GL

All x50 each

Ana +2 1/2 -120 - Have to.
Cinn/Detroit over 7 1/2 - These two starters have a total at 8?
Oakland +2 1/2 -150 - Blackburn is very good. Have you seen Brown's last 4 starts?

GL
Imagine you played A’s and Cardinals?

I myself Parlayed Baltimore and Houston RL and both lost….at least it didn’t go 1-1…hahaha

I think playing the RL and Alt RL can at least help with the Rollover because of the amount of actions per day……good thing is it’s mostly plus money

Waiting on your CFB picks…….

Back