MLB Wednesday 8/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2990
2-2 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Sorry I missed it Chip. Hope you hit it. GL

Ok MLB teams, when you hit a home run stop with the Japanese Samurai helmets, put away the fur coats and sport coats, leave the top hats and shit at home. You fucking look stupid with all this shit. Congratulate each other but please act like professionals. Seriously, this shit has to stop. Even the players who hit the home run and get the shit put on them in the dugout can't wait to dump that stuff on the bench as fast as they can. It's not cool. You just look stupid.

Oh, and while you are at it, take the 7 pounds of bling off, button up your shirts, cut your fucking hair or at least wash it more than once a decade, and could you please wear uniforms somewhat resembling your team? I get that the starting pitcher gets to decide what uniforms the team wears that day but could you make it a choice the fans can recognize? What is that yellow shit they wear in Boston? I would like to turn on a game and once again be able to tell who is playing instead of a fashion show of the most godawful crap ever dreamed up. Do you really think people go to the game to see what color schemes their home team are wearing? Do you really think these colors make the game more exciting and more people will tune in? If you do MLB, I feel sorry for you.

All x50 each sort of

Atlanta ML -250 - You will probably ignore this because the odds are high. Fried beats Priester. Yes, I know I should take Pitt +2 1/2 -120, but I have to go with the favorite here.
SD ML -140 (-210/+150) - Nice shot here with solid Darvish. Seattle is throwing a call up in Hancock who had a 4.00 era in AA ball. In case you weren't paying attention I said a 4 era in AA ball and now he's pitching against Tatis, Soto, Machado, Bogaerts, and Cronenworth. Oh my.

GL

Wire, if you turn on Little Baseball on espn, the kids are doing a celebration on the bases after a hit. Not sure what this all means but I prefer to act like I’ve been there before.

Good one Chip. I am definitely not "with it". GL :)

Wise, I agree but I think the problem is that none of these big guys have ever been there before. As for the kids celebrating, others would say they are just enjoying the game, but I would say keep the fucking score and teach them something about life. Apparently, you can't just play. You have to show how great you are to others at all times. Especially in game #110 and you just hit your 3rd home run of the season. GL

Come to think of it is it any wonder the kids are celebrating when the MLB players stand on their base after a hit and throw up some nonsensical gang sign. GL

I'm actually really interested to see how the kid for the M's pitches. I know he's their #1 prospect and is whip has been insanely low all along regardless the ERA. Sipposed to be a stud if he can actually strike guys out which I saw that his swing and miss rate has increased in the last couple months as well as improving the K/BB ratio. I don't think they expect this to be just a short stop for him unless he fails miserably.

Back