MLB - Wednesday 8/7

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
MLB RECORD: 371-355, +12.7304 UNITS

Just haven't gotten any serious momentum going all season. +12.7 units certainly is respectable and put some good money in my pocket this season, but I certainly had loftier expectations.

Hopefully I can push upwards in the next few weeks.

UNDER DET/CLE F5 INNS 4.5 RUNS (-125) (2 UNITS) - In Danny Salazar's L36 IP in Triple A and one start for the Tribe, he's tossed 36 innings and allowed just 16 hits, 3 earned runs (0.75 ERA) and has a 48:6 K:BB ratio. He seems to only go about 5 innings but these numbers are incredible. Meanwhile, let's not forget about Doug Fister. In his L3 starts, he has tossed 22 IP and allowed 16 hits and 3 earned runs.

UNDER COL/METS 6.5 Runs (-125) (1.5 Units)

indians +1/2 run 1st 5 inns (-140) (1 unit)

UNDER MINN/KC 8.5 Runs (-120) (1.5 Units)

TORONTO -107 (1.25 Units)

Last edited:
I'm sure it's small consolation, Gamer, but I have squeezed out a profit of almost 21 units following. Through some good fortune (missing a loss here or there) and some line shopping I am ahead of the curve and am very grateful for your efforts all year. Thanks and GL on today's first half plays.:shake:

I'm sure it's small consolation, Gamer, but I have squeezed out a profit of almost 21 units following. Through some good fortune (missing a loss here or there) and some line shopping I am ahead of the curve and am very grateful for your efforts all year. Thanks and GL on today's first half plays.:shake:

Thanks Munson. Helping good people like yourself makes it all the more worthwhile.

It all comes down to this roll. Roy Munson, a man-child, with a dream to topple bowling giant Ernie McCracken. If he strikes, he's the 1979 Odor-Eaters Champion. He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst.

One day, when people say the name Munson, they're gonna think "winner." Just like DiMaggio is to baseball or, or Unitas is to football, that's what Munson will be to bowling.

GL tonight GH. Followed your stuff from the other site. Stay the course and continued success!

Back