MLB Wednesday 8/7

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -250
2-3 last

Thanks Pirate. I have found over the years that wind in at Wrigley is the perfect over bet. They reduce the total down usually to 6 and foul balls are blown out of play giving each team at least 3 more outs when the batters should have fouled out down the lines or behind the plate. GL

Geez, Cash didn't mean to fire you up so much, but I really like it. GL :)

Thanks Tim. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks LVMIKE. I could not agree more about ESPN and even the other networks. Too much crap stats. GL

Absolutely agree with everything you said Bank. Thanks. GL

By the way, I saw that Billy Bean passed away. I absolutely thought he was a clown who didn't know shit about baseball. I have railed against his philosophy for years and I still think he was wrong, but I don't wish ill health on anyone. The man died, like many, way too young. (He was 60) In this world you can disagree with people but that doesn't mean you have to hate each other. Rest in peace Billy Bean.

All x100 each

TB/STL over 7
NYY #1 ML -270
SD ML -150
SF ML -160
Atl ML -160

Parlays:

NYY #1 ML -270
SD ML -150
SF ML -160
Atl ML -160

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 x25 each

AZ/Cle #1 over 5 -600
AZ/Cle #2 over 5 -500

-400/+560

GL

FYI - I did intend to have the AZ/Cle DH over 7 x100 on each game but decided it was a better bet to throw the 200 on the parlay and only have to score 5 not 7. GL

wrong billy bean brother. the money ball Billy i know you don't like spells his last name Beane and he still alive. think this other billy bean was some kind of mlb executive or something? anyways he was also in his 80s i believe so not exactly tragic, lol.

your billy still alive and kicking im pretty sure, i dunno if he still the a's gm or not but ya gotta admit looks like he might have gotten some decent young players in last fire sale and drafts, they becoming a much tougher out than previous seasons.

Thanks Bank. Aw shit. And here I was being nice about that moron Beane. He is not still the A's GM. They got tired of his bullshit because it never resulted in the A's winning anything, so they moved him to another desk job in the organization. That's the last I knew of him a few years ago the worthless prick. Everyone thought he invented the wheel but what did they ever win with his "revolutionary" ideas? But the owner loved him because he kept payroll down to nothing. GL

Thanks Dodgers. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Got the big Cle total parlay home and tucked safely into bed. Now let's work on the rest. GL

wrong billy bean brother. the money ball Billy i know you don't like spells his last name Beane and he still alive. think this other billy bean was some kind of mlb executive or something? anyways he was also in his 80s i believe so not exactly tragic, lol.

your billy still alive and kicking im pretty sure, i dunno if he still the a's gm or not but ya gotta admit looks like he might have gotten some decent young players in last fire sale and drafts, they becoming a much tougher out than previous seasons.
Now makes sense. All the obits mentioned him being Yag and working for mlb as DEI guy. I couldn't understand why no mention of As GM or moneyball. Plus if movie was accurate he isn't Yag. Anyway makes sense now. Thanks

Back