MLB Wednesday 8/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3235
3-1 last

Had a nice September trend cash last night as Colorado was a -390 dog and beat Atlanta 3-2 outright. There will be plenty more of that before the playoffs. Take those big dogs +2 1/2 runs and then bet 1/3 your normal bet on them to win ML outright. Just a thought.

All x50 each overs -140

SD/SF over 7 - Both starters last start dictate this should go over.
Balt +2 1/2 -240 - Balt team and starter too good for Cle to be -170 and give away runs
Cinn +2 1/2 -130 - Not a pure Sept play but +runs odds make it close enough to be worth the money. Don't play the Cinn1/3 ML bet on this one.
LA/Mets over 6 - With these two pitchers you are betting an over? Are you crazy? Yes, but we will discuss the crazy part later.
Seattle ML -140 - Great road favorite odds here as Gonzalez has been very good recently and Alexander not great plus hammered in last.
Colo +2 1/2 -130 - True Sept bet.
Colo ML -17/+50 - Geez Colo can't beat the mighty Braves twice in a row can they?
NYY ML -180 - Probably kick myself because Yanks offense sputtering but Cole can beat the Angels in this spot. Decider was that Sandoval pretty bad in his last start.

May be back shortly as MLW, Toronto, and Miami lines aren't out yet. I think they are afraid of us. GL :rofl:

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Cash I absolutely agree with you. There is no way in hell Colo wins today. But there was no way in hell Colo wins last night either. But baseball is a funny game and that's why most people don't have winning MLB seasons year after year. GL

I’m afraid of reds, cards Mash lefties and have crushed minor, I think cards prob win by a bunch today. I’m ok with them winning by 2 and we both win tho!!

You know you can actually bet lad 1st 5 team total over half a run?? That lineup 1 run and you win, even against degrom that pretty crazy!!

I'm going to follow your lead there Bank. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LA 1st 5 TT over 1/2 -130 x500

GL

It more your lead, only reason I brought up cause you like the over. Stands to reason this will hit way more than not. I’ve only seen this a few times, all recently. Last week I bet fish Ff tt un1.5 against Urias then little later I saw it had been bet down to half a run, fish hit a solo hr so un1.5 cashed along w ov..5. Then just other day they did it with fish again when they were scheduled to face McClanahan, he was a late scratch and they still didn’t score a run. I understand it with a team like fish facing a top notch lefty but even then I’m not playing under, it just too fucking easy for a team to hit a solo bomb!

I was shocked they actually did this with lad! Of course they would prob get abused with under money if they set it at 1.5! Maybe it safer this way? There prob not many ppl that will bet a team over against degrom while as mentored im sure they would get Ton of under money on 1.5! Hell, they might still get under money? Maybe not cause I see it now 1.5 -175 to under. Now im thinking they did this on purpose, took some over money on the half run, now they raise it and juice the shit out the under which ppl will play anyways! They risking getting middled on 1 but they pocketed plus money for themselves on both side so it lands any number but 1 they win! Sneaky bastards! Lol

Bank, the thing I found interesting was that degrom has pitched 5 games since being back. Colo, Phil, Wash once and Atlanta twice. degrom was fairly dominate in those 5 games but except for maybe Atlanta none of those teams are known for their offense. Atlanta hit him and sure as hell LA has a better offense than all of them. Figured Betts, Trea Turner, Freeman, and Smith can find a run early. But what is really deadly about those guys is Lux, Bellinger, Taylor, the other Turner, Muncy, Gallo, or Thompson (whoever is playing) can also find a run early. And if not, I can afford to lose the big bet as I have lost much more on dumber bets. No matter what, thanks for the heads up on this bet. GL

Bank, the thing I found interesting was that degrom has pitched 5 games since being back. Colo, Phil, Wash once and Atlanta twice. degrom was fairly dominate in those 5 games but except for maybe Atlanta none of those teams are known for their offense. Atlanta hit him and sure as hell LA has a better offense than all of them. Figured Betts, Trea Turner, Freeman, and Smith can find a run early. But what is really deadly about those guys is Lux, Bellinger, Taylor, the other Turner, Muncy, Gallo, or Thompson (whoever is playing) can also find a run early. And if not, I can afford to lose the big bet as I have lost much more on dumber bets. No matter what, thanks for the heads up on this bet. GL

Yea, like I said i was real surprised to see it. Gotta think lad scores at least 1 in 5 innings a incredibly high percentage the time. Pretty much everyone in their lineup can run into 1. Even against degrom feels like it should hit at least 60% the time, I’d prob say closer to 70% for real. I’ll take my chances w that every time.

I’m even on Mets so felt a tad counter productive but not really, fairly confident Mets can score at least 2-3 off anderson.

Back