MLB Wednesday 8/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -76
1-7 last

I have been gambling for over 55 years and I never saw what I saw last night. As many of you know. I will post a pick regardless of the line and when it is not out I still tell you who I am going to bet. Then I try to come back in and update the post when the line comes out so there is no argument over what the line was. That practice started at Covers because there were plenty of arguments which we thankfully don't have here. Well yesterday I said to bet Hou to sweep the DH. The thing I had never seen before was the books never put a line on game #2. I have seen lines on games that a shortstop was the starting pitcher so I have no clue why the books, having already watched game one and knowing at least at game time who the starters were, didn't put a fucking line on game two. Never seen that before.

In any event, even though there was no line I counted that pick as a -140 loss because I posted it. My bankroll didn't get hit in real life but I am willing to take the loss in here. These W/L stats and YTD are just so you can tell how I am doing as a capper for the season so it doesn't really matter. Not sure why all cappers don't track and post that stuff. No one is going to give you shit about it because as every gambler knows everybody loses sometimes. They even have bad seasons. And if some asshole does give you shit (again not in this forum) I promise you the dumbass never even posts picks on any game ever. Haters just hate. Fuck em. GL

All x20 overs -140

Phil/Wash over 8
Minn/Cle over 8
CHW -210
Mets -250
SD -210
LA -220

GL

Good luck today Wire. Do you know where I could find the record of unders/overs for just these 7 inning double header games?

:shake:

Back