MLB Wednesday 8/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -420

Going the wrong way again but by the end of the season I should be back to +. Of course none of you will ever know it because this Saturday college football starts and this forum becomes a ghost town with me talking to myself which I rather enjoy by the way. I can actually keep myself amused for hours.

A rant......................

Has any of you been watching golf on TV? If you have you noticed that instead of going away for commercials, at least for majors, they split the screen and continue to cover golf on the left while showing a commercial on the right. Now what sheepskin waving Bachelor of Business and marketing 20 something graduate came up with this brilliance? Who the hell in their right mind is going to stop watching the golf coverage and say "Oh look honey there's a commercial on the right side of the screen! Quick, turn up the sound." Now my question is who is dumber? The TV guys for thinking this was a good idea or the sponsors who agreed to it? NO ONE IS WATCHING THE COMMERCIALS YOUR MORONS!!!!!! God, I have to leave this country. I hear Pakistan is nice.

All for 20 units each.

Balt/Tor under 10 -130
Cinn/MLW over 9
NYY/Miami over 7 -140
KC/TB over 7 -140
Oakland -160
Houston -140

Parlays:

Balt/Tor under 10 -130
Cinn/MLW over 9
NYY/Miami over 7 -140
KC/TB over 7 -140

Round robin groups of 4 and 3 for 5 units each

Cinn/MLW over 9
NYY/Miami over 7 -140
KC/TB over 7 -140

Round robin groups of 3 and 2 for 5 units each

Oakland -160
Houston -140

-20/+36

GL

@Wiretowire well what do you think of the wrist slap to Urban? Still too heavy imo. Pisses me off btw that Paterno got the death penalty when it was proven by the prosecutor dag etc thst he did everything right lmao. Justice will always be obscured by popular manias and selfish interests

Back