MLB - Wednesday 8/13

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
Hi guys! Good to be part of your community.

Here is what I played earlier today. I play mostly at Matchbook and I post what I played at the lines I played at. With today being my first day, I apologize for posting a few hours after playing and some lines may be a bit stale, but here is what I played and posted at another site earlier. In the future, I will post in a more timely manner.

I thank many of you who contacted me and invited me to the site.

Let's let bygones be bygones and all get along and help each other win money. :15_10_5:

UNDER CLE/BALT 9.5 RUNS (-115) (1 UNIT)

UNDER CLE/BALT 1ST 5 INNS 5 (+102) (1 UNIT)

PHILADELPHIA +107 (2 UNITS)

OVER ARIZ/COL 9.5 RUNS (-105) (1.75 UNITS)

UNDER STL/FLA 8.5 RUNS (-110) (0.75 UNITS)
UNDER STL/FLA 1ST 5 INNS 4.5 RUNS (-105) (0.75 UNITS)

OVER TEX/BOS 10.5 RUNS (-116) (1.25 UNITS)

OVER NYY/MINN 9.5 RUNS (+103) (1.25 UNITS)

WASHINGTON +138 (1.25 UNITS)

OVER TOR/DET 10 RUNS (+102) (1.25 UNITS)

Best of luck to everyone!

Welcome Game... GL Today

Guys, this is a pre-emptive warning, any mention of any past goings on etc will be deleted.

:cheers:

Are you the same Gamehunter that was on covers a year or so ago? GL either way and welcome.

Thank you TB!

Let's not worry about other sites but I am the person you are referring to and have posted their the past two seasons. Good luck to you.

Thank you TB!

Let's not worry about other sites but I am the person you are referring to and have posted their the past two seasons. Good luck to you.

No worries, just remembered that your MLB capping was solid and you had a nice run last year. Good to have you here.

Guys, this is a pre-emptive warning, any mention of any past goings on etc will be deleted.

Why, what on earth are you talking about?

icon12.gif

Welcome. BOL on your plays

Some things never change. Give it a rest BR.

Good luck to you and let's keep this forum productive. :shake:

Welcome :shake:

I was Ebaylor on the other site, never had a problem with you, looking forward to your picks:cheers:

Welcome Game... GL Today

even that time when FE and The Giant met at a bar and drinks were had and things got frisky and well..you know, even those goings on? :boff:

Welcome to the site. Any questions or anything feel free to PM a mod or partner.

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like a great place. I am already blown away by info provided by Shortline and Betcrimes.

Good to have be welcomed by an impartial and friendly moderator. I am not used to it.
:36_11_6:

good to see you.

you'll like it here.

no spamming or bashing.

it's classy,civil and got some good cappas here.one of my favorite places on the net.

welcome...........

With you on philly. Actually, I'm on them first 5 but think they get the W tonight.

Nice to see you over here Game. Trust me when I say this site is 100% productive and there are a TON of good cappers here. I'm sure you will appreciate all of the good will over here.

Plus the avatars kick ass here.

:thumbsup: :drinking: :smiley_abvm: :7_17_4:

Good to see you over here, GH.

I think you'll like it here, I haven't witnessed one personal vendetta yet.

Back