MLB Wednesday 8/12

I dabbled a little on the A's to win the World Series. I just don't see another team who is better. Yanks don't have the starters for postseason. Cleveland has good pitching but don't hit. Thoughts?

I dabbled a little on the A's to win the World Series. I just don't see another team who is better. Yanks don't have the starters for postseason. Cleveland has good pitching but don't hit. Thoughts?

They certainly have a shot. Coming into season I liked twins in the AL but reason I wasn’t high on A’s is cause they typically not fast starters to the season. My perception is they generally make their run around this same time in the year but obviously we 90+ games into the season by now. I wasn’t sure if they could hit the ground running but they def have. Manaea and few others in rotation kinda worry me, something def wrong w Manaea imo, he has looked awful. Their pen fantastic tho. They need bottom of the order to do some hitting (lookin at you Davis!).

You got balls of steal playing full game unders instead of FF. I just can’t take sweating these pens and that stupid new rule.

Thanks cash GL

thanks bank I have looked at ff but I am more comfortable whole game despite the new rules. GL

Cleveland is a joke wise. Manager can’t set a lineup and they will never score. I like yanks kind of but the most dangerous lineup in all of mlb is philly. Throw in that manager and you have a winner this year or latest next Year GL

Back