MLB Wednesday 8/11

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8165
6-1 last - GS Rained out and this time it cost me. All seems to even out though.

Truth be told this card is not good. Lots of high chalk to take +2 1/2 runs with but most are very dangerous. I really only like the two ML I played.

All x50 each

CHW ML -170 - Ober not horrible but the Sox beat him up for 9 runs in 8 innings total as they have seen him twice in his last 7 starts. Sox won those two games 22-8 combined. Lynn should hold the Twins down long enough for them to walk away again here.
MLW ML -230 - Burnes very solid. Arrieta has always done a high wire act because he just allows too many runners. And for the record, it doesn't give me any pleasure bashing the Cubs. Their boneheaded trades cost me any chance the Cubs go .500 this year which kills my Cubs over 79 season win total and when stupid shit costs me money it pisses me off. So fuck the Cubs. I hope they don't win another game ever as long as these management pricks are there.
Cle +2 1/2 -190 - Despite the fact that I don't like Quantrill he has been outstanding to prove me wrong. Montas allows just enough to keep the home team in this one.

Grand Salami under 144 1/2 x200 - This is very risky as well because there are a lot of bad pitchers going.

GL

Last edited:
Back