MLB Wednesday 7/6

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5235
1-2 last - Should have just gone to bed.

Thanks Charles. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks B.A.R. GL

All x50 each overs -140

Cle/Detroit over 7 - I can find 3-3 here. But if you are looking for a side, I think Cle finally wins one.
Cubs/MLW over 7 - I can find 3-3 here too.
Oak +2 1/2 -160 - Berrios could be back on track so I can't really explain why I am taking this other than I have a sweet tooth for +2 1/2 runs under -200.
Mets ML -150 - Peterson beats Ashcraft in this one.
Balt +2 1/2 -240 - Break up the Orioles. They have won 3 in a row and can stay close here if not make it four in a row.
Wash/Phil over 7 - Last starts for both starters could allow one team to score at least 7 runs by themselves.
SF ML -120 - Cobb stops the losing streak at great road odds.
LA ML -350 - White should keep LA in it long enough to win if Dodgers can score a few against a not so good Urena. Never pitch to Cron or Blackmon and LA will win. You only pay the juice if you lose.

GL

O’s are getting dangerously close to being .500 and a fairly respectable team! You stick them in the crappy nl or Al central and they prob be in contention! Lol.

Not only have O’s won 3 straight but you could make the case they easily could have swept the twins, their closer blew 9th inning leads in both the 1st 2 games of that series.

I worry bout Cobb, he has yet to look great since coming off IL and I think zona a place that bothers some pitchers, his only start there wasn’t good. Doesn’t mean he can’t pitch there I have just heard some cardinals pitchers over the years say they had a hard time with their grip at this park and I could see that causing Cobb problems if it a thing.

Back