MLB Wednesday 7/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +840
0-1 last

Thanks for the response Inzane. Always appreciated. GL

A short rant.........

Fucking Covers. For almost 25 years I have gotten my stats from that place. But every year they change the format for those stats at least 3 times. These fucking morons think that changing the appearance of their site will have a positive effect on their users. Like they will suddenly attract 18 year olds because they will say "Ohhh that looks really nice! I think I'll post here." It doesn't work like that for the users. The users want content not appearance. If it takes more than a few seconds to find where you want to go it doesn't work. Yes, I'm old and you could even accuse me of being set in my ways but seriously what is more important to you, content of a site or how it looks? But then I guess other than stats Covers has never had much content so they have to keep changing the appearance. It's just getting damn hard to find the information there because of all the stupid decorations and bullshit. And yes, I know there are other sites but up until recently I could get the exact information I need to cap quickly without the other sites adding how he throws on the road in odd innings on Monday's and what the fuck the pitcher had for breakfast or whether his bowels move regularly.

It isn't doing what you think it's doing so quit changing shit.

Let's have some fun today.

All x50 each

TB ML -220
Atlanta ML -130
KC ML -200
Sea ML -120
Hou ML -200
Oak/SF over 7

All the ML bets in round robin parlay groups of 4 and 5 x20 each.

Also, key Oak/SF over 7 with each of the ML bets in groups of 2 x25 each.

GL

Thanks Inzane. I used to be able to view 4 games in the same window now only one at a time. And their new format lists the games one at a time but god forbid they have the ML odds or totals on the front page. You have to go inside matchups to see the odds. Idiots. GL

Thanks KJ. I don't think the CTG gods like to talk about Covers. I think there are bylaws that mandate they refer to it as Blankets. GL :)

Thanks Inzane. I used to be able to view 4 games in the same window now only one at a time. And their new format lists the games one at a time but god forbid they have the ML odds or totals on the front page. You have to go inside matchups to see the odds. Idiots. GL

Thanks KJ. I don't think the CTG gods like to talk about Covers. I think there are bylaws that mandate they refer to it as Blankets. GL :)
I went to Covers once and got banned. Was only trying to talk tuckfexas off a ledge.

I didn't know people actually use that place but outside of CTG I really don't know of other gambling forums. I see posts about other places but man that shit makes my head hurt.

I did go to GoodRX a couple nights ago but that was drug related

I agree on every play today and of course your rant!! I was banned from Covers years ago for calling out one of their Moderators for being a liar

I will give Covers credit for being a place to look up info and another good info source is statfox

GL on the action today and always w2w

In todays sf/oak game whi is total only 7.5 ? Seems suspicously low to me, I love the over so buyer beware

god damn i can't believe taj pitched so shitty vs fish. still thought we get the k's, had burger 2 k's and couldn't finish him, rather he walked him cause he has already punched next batter twice and he fanned to start 6th after they yanked taj. that really hurt.. fuck.

Back