MLB Wednesday 7/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4390
4-6 last - all but 1 series parlay failed, and their losses are reflected in the YTD total.

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bank. Good points. GL

Thanks Cash. I agree without Devers Boston is bad but Cle is always bad. GL :)

So, my wife knows I had two losing days in a row and she's like "Get out a fresh new notebook and pad. That will change your luck!" Of course, after 30+ years of marriage I don't speak I go get a new notebook and pad. But although luck does play a part in betting the capping is what works in the long run. You have days when no matter what you do you lose. It's just part of the game. You also have lucky days when a hit falls in and sends a game into extra innings where you win an impossible over. So just be patient, stay the course, and everything will work out. The secret is not to panic and change the way you do things.

Now can anyone tell me how to get the shine off this damn new notebook?

All x100 each overs -140

Atlanta/Phil over 8 - Both starters are pretty generous.
SD/Det over 6 1/2 - Pitchers are decent but I don't think they are that good to keep this from 3-3.
Minn/MLW over 7 - Shaping up to be a regular over festival today.
Wash/LA over 8 - Spot starter Heaney looks tempting for a ML bet but the over looks better.
Houston/Oak over 6 1/2 - Day game in Oakland makes sense to have a low total but they can get 3-3 here.
SF/AZ over 7 - Both pitchers can be solid. Probably the worst over on the card so far. Probably the only over I win today.
STL/Toronto over 7 - Wainwright bad last and Gausman will allow 3 runs.
Cle/Boston over 8 - I trusted Eovaldi last time and Toronto damn near scored an MLB record runs (28) in that game. Not all his fault but damn.
NYY/Mets over 6 1/2 x200 - Scherzer has been very good, but he faces a Yankee club leading in most offensive categories. True, they are without Stanton but not sure that will slow them down much. The Mets are fairly potent offensively and they get Domingo German who is the gift that keeps on giving.

GL

I usually have 2 notebooks going at once and switch after a bad day or 2!! Lol. That not really the reason for it, mostly cause I leave one in car or someplace at times but still use to change “luck”. Lol. We a goofy breed!!

Without Devers I wouldnt even a play on them

No story either. My 1st lean was over in this game also but then I looked at their lineup these past few games and was like “yuck”!! I don’t much like Quantrill as I think most his good numbers come from pitching well vs garbage teams, then I realized Sox lineup doesn’t look much better than the garbage teams he has had success against!!

Can’t really trust Eovaldi until he shows us something, he been ass since coming back, I dunno if he came back too soon and is hurt or just rusty? the 2 awful games were against strong lineups but guardians offense better than they get credit for, 12th best ops in baseball this month. They don’t strike out a lot which is Eovaldi game. I could def see tribe getting to him.

Even tho I don’t love Quantrill Not sure I agree with Sox being favored. Against this diminished lineup tho he could be good. Think I would play Cleveland team total over opposed to game., or just bet Cleveland with the plus money!!

Back