MLB Wednesday 6/8

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2615
6-2 last - It takes a very special talent to go 6-2 and end up fucking losing almost $200 on the day.

All x50 each (Kind of) overs -140 unders -130

Det/Pitt under 9 - Both starters decent but both offenses not so much.
Toronto ML -130 - Kikuchi last not very good but much better than Singers last.
Miami ML -180 - Gray getting better but way too many walks. Alcantara already there and looking very solid.
Cubs/Balt over 8 - Lyles very generous. Cubs overpitched Stroman keeping him in to eat innings after being hammered early in first part of DH last start. But even with that excuse he stunk pretty badly.
Texas/Cle over 6 1/2 - Both starters decent but a total of 7 for them?
Oakland +2 1/2 -140 - What exactly in Anderson's last 3 starts would make him a -240 favorite over any team?
Minn +2 1/2 -170 - I originally was going to back NY at -160 because Cortes is excellent but as I looked at it further I noticed I could get the home team and runs with a solid starter in Archer for just about the same price. Plus, I can see Minn winning this straight up.
LA ML -150 x200 - Fucking Dodgers. I should bet 500 on this because Cueto isn't going to beat Gonsolin.
Mets/SD over 6 - This is either going to score 7+ runs or be a 1-0 final.

GL

The Dodgers must been hungover from some Chi-town night life yesterday, hopefully they're ready to play again.

Good luck Wire.

:cheers3:

Lmao. Unfortunately I’ve been known to share that talent of yours quite often. Nothing sucks more than losing money on what shoulda been a good day!

Beware of Cueto man, wouldn’t be the craziest thing to me if he keeps la quite, he has before and hell he pitched 6 scoreless vs yanks so he still capable. I don’t really trust chisox offense but doyers not above looking awful, not that long ago pirates were pushing their shit in. That why I never get all that excited bout any 1 game. Not saying don’t bet them if ya like them, I just wouldn’t go crazy expecting them to care as much as you.

Glad lad got ya’ll the win, Cueto was pretty good once again, it that wretched chisox offense who gave him no support, reason I couldn’t play them: congrats.

Back