MLB Wednesday 6/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4540
7-4 last

All x50 each overs -140

MLW/TB over 7 - I know this is a very under park but Lauer has been very bad his last 3 starts and although Beeks has been better, and TB should win this, he still allows a lot. Should sail over.
Oak/NYY over 7 1/2 - Irvin is not horrible and yes, I know Oak has been struggling but why is Taillon a -300 favorite? Is it because he allowed 10 hits and 6 runs in his last start? If you ever wanted to bet a +290 dog this is your chance. I think Taillon must be hurt. Why else would they plug in Sears in his regular start yesterday? Maybe to give him an extra days rest? If I am right, Oak could win this outright. Then why am I taking over? Because the Yankees offense coupled with a hurt Taillon should produce 8 runs in a hurry.
Pitt +2 1/2 -220 - Keller has been very good. Espino has been good as well, but the Pirates should be able to stay close here.
Mets +2 1/2 -220 - You are making the Mets dogs at home just because of the name Verlander? Good. I'll take the runs and that bet.
SD ML -120 - Clevinger and Bumgarner matched up in their last start a week ago. Clevinger allowed 1 run and Bumgarner allowed 6 runs. Now that can always change but overall Clevinger has been solid since coming back and Bumgarner has struggled for a while. Good road odds.
Cinn/Cubs over 7 - Both starters allowed 6 runs in each of their last starts and the books have the total at 7 1/2? Don't give a shit if the wind is blowing in because that is a great time to bet overs at Wrigley. "Could I have some more please sir?"
LA ML -170 - Not exactly sure why I am trusting Urias to win this when the Dodgers have been up and down recently but what the hell.

GL

i assumed they just wanted to give everyone a extra day why they plugged Sears in yesterday. pisses me off cause i was dying to play Sevi k prop vs these guys.. i hadnt thought bout the possibility Taillon might be hurt, actually expect him to be really good today with a big step down in class from the lineups he been facing. i was seriously considering his over 4.5 k's but now you got me worried bout his health!! lol

Sorry about that Bank. Didn't mean to throw off your capping. I just remember thinking yesterday why did they wait a day for him and after seeing his last it could indicate he alone needed more rest. Made a note to look at it today. GL

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. Going to Canada this weekend where I am only going to bet CFL. GL

Sorry about that Bank. Didn't mean to throw off your capping. I just remember thinking yesterday why did they wait a day for him and after seeing his last it could indicate he alone needed more rest. Made a note to look at it today. GL

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. Going to Canada this weekend where I am only going to bet CFL. GL

dont be sorry brother, i appreciate the thoughts as i really hadnt thought bout that being a possibility at all, with the juice attached to his over strikeouts i really dont want there to be any question marks to play it!!

totally agree on pirates, i actually made them small favs so was surprised to see Keller dogged to a career minor league pitcher. gl to you as well my friend,

Why ? Don’t they carry the wnba there???

Back