MLB Wednesday 6/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3475
6-2 last

All x50 each overs -140

Detroit ML -110 - Velasquez fresh off an injury and Faedo looking very strong but the question is, Faedo will only go about 5 innings so will the Tiger pen keep the Sox away from closing for the victory? This one is really iffy but I'll try it.
Cinn/AZ over 7 - Just a hunch I can get to 3-3 at least here.
Atlanta ML -170 - Didn't get those sweet low road favorite odds in this one but Braves can get it done.
TB/NYY over 6 1/2 - Both starters very strong but Cortes showed a little kink in his armor last. Not enough to take TB ML but enough to try this over.
MLW/Mets over 7 - Burnes much more generous than he has been the last few years. Peterson just always generous. Sails over.
SD +2 1/2 -260 - Weathers is an unknown. Kilian not great for the Cubs in his only start this year. But the secret in this one is players attitudes. Cubs held a comfortable 4 run lead last night and the Padres blew them up scoring 12 runs to the Cubs 1 for the rest of the game. Cubs lost the opener as well and that gets a player thinking "No lead is safe. Who the fuck are these guys?" SD is playing loose and thinking no way these guys can beat us no matter what they lead. That is a very bad mental situation. Then why am I taking + runs at high odds? Because I believe in insurance when it comes to gambling.

Truth be told, with the exception of the Atlanta and SD bets (both of which I will now lose for singling them out) I really don't like any of these games today. I don't know if it's me or this slate stinks but I will feel very lucky to pull off a 3-3 record today. GL

Had to make a change from my original word to kink. Interesting c-h-i-n-k is blocked out on this site. It comes up as all asterisks. I can understand that but trust me my reference and use of that word had nothing to do with race. You guys should do that with the word "Wire". GL :)

YTD +3475
6-2 last

All x50 each overs -140

Detroit ML -110 - Velasquez fresh off an injury and Faedo looking very strong but the question is, Faedo will only go about 5 innings so will the Tiger pen keep the Sox away from closing for the victory? This one is really iffy but I'll try it.
Cinn/AZ over 7 - Just a hunch I can get to 3-3 at least here.
Atlanta ML -170 - Didn't get those sweet low road favorite odds in this one but Braves can get it done.
TB/NYY over 6 1/2 - Both starters very strong but Cortes showed a little kink in his armor last. Not enough to take TB ML but enough to try this over.
MLW/Mets over 7 - Burnes much more generous than he has been the last few years. Peterson just always generous. Sails over.
SD +2 1/2 -260 - Weathers is an unknown. Kilian not great for the Cubs in his only start this year. But the secret in this one is players attitudes. Cubs held a comfortable 4 run lead last night and the Padres blew them up scoring 12 runs to the Cubs 1 for the rest of the game. Cubs lost the opener as well and that gets a player thinking "No lead is safe. Who the fuck are these guys?" SD is playing loose and thinking no way these guys can beat us no matter what they lead. That is a very bad mental situation. Then why am I taking + runs at high odds? Because I believe in insurance when it comes to gambling.

Truth be told, with the exception of the Atlanta and SD bets (both of which I will now lose for singling them out) I really don't like any of these games today. I don't know if it's me or this slate stinks but I will feel very lucky to pull off a 3-3 record today. GL
Hey Wire I asked you this question last week, but I guess you didn't see it.

I've read and noticed that these early morning get away day games after an evening contest seem to go under more often than not. I don't know if it's fatigue, or the desire to hit the road, or if it's even a thing.

As a player, did you ever see any of this?

I actually did answer you in that thread but much later in the day so you probably didn't see it. I don't always get a chance to check back into my threads which is why I usually have to thank people the next day for their posts. Here is what I wrote:

Inzane, I think people may miss the point about unders on getaway day or as you say a day game after a night game. I don't think fatigue factors into it at all. If so very little. What is a major factor is that managers tend to rest players (not play them) in day games after night games. Some of your best hitters will be sitting waiting for pinch hit duties for following day games in those situations. Giving good hitters maybe only one at bat instead of four is a big factor in the outcome of the total. But as a rule I don't see just playing the day game as being in and of itself an under factor.

That was last Thursday 6/9. GL

Had to make a change from my original word to kink. Interesting c-h-i-n-k is blocked out on this site. It comes up as all asterisks. I can understand that but trust me my reference and use of that word had nothing to do with race. You guys should do that with the word "Wire". GL :)

I get the most random words changed that I def wasn’t using in racist context. Makes ya look like a retard when ya don’t catch it and you have some random word inserted into your post that makes no damn sense.

Back