MLB Wednesday 6/14

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +4385
2-1 last

All x50 each

Oak +2 1/2 -120 - Do I think they will win? No, but at these odds I have to take the + runs.
CHW +2 1/2 -150 - This is a stretch too but truth be told I got nothing today.

I will probably be back to post the GS under because I capped 10 games under but none of them were under enough to be bet on their own. Add the fact that they will pad the shit out of the GS because it's a 16 game card today and the over would have won again last night if not for the rain out. I think an under bet is in order but I will wait to see the number. GL

I wrote the above thread at 9 this morning and I can't believe I never hit post thread. Fucking senile and you crazy people are reading these picks?

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 144 1/2 -330/+300

GL

Probably true about the A's Bank. They don't have much and it will probably get really ugly around August. GL

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciate your response. GL

Probably true about the A's Bank. They don't have much and it will probably get really ugly around August. GL

Thanks Inzane. Always appreciate your response. GL

Hell, it been really ugly till this out of nowhere win streak! I figured it would come to a end once they stopped playing the nl central teams, they still get cardinals at some point, they could easily win a few of those! Lol. Kc is actually behind them for worst record now thanks to only winning 1 game all month while oak racking up wins.

Back