MLB Wednesday 6/1

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2350
1-3 last but damage was limited because I went low.

Thanks Inzane. More work than vacation but a good trip. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Stretch it out a little today. All x100 each overs -140

Wash/Mets over 8 - Fresh meat in Lee and my theory is if the new rookies were really any good they would have made it to the bigs out of spring training. Carrasco should allow a couple.
KC/Cle over 8 1/2 - Keller walks and hits galore. Pilkington a reliever and if this turns into a pen game, which it will, runs should score.
Hou/Oak over 6 - These two pitchers don't deserve this low number right now.
Sea/Balt over 8 - Ray still bad. 4 runs and two walks in just 6 innings (6.00 era) in last and Bradish is much worse. Runs should score in this one.
NYY ML -170 - Yanks exploded and cost me last night. Hoping for the same, I'll back Cortes and the pinstripes tonight.
Minn/Det over 7 - I think I can find at least 3-3 with Ober and Skubal.
MLW/Cubs over 7 1/2 - Don't like the hook here as I think I can find at least 3-3 but I'll try the over anyway.
Pitt +2 1/2 -140 - Can Pitt beat LA 3 games in a row? Could happen. White is an unproven starter and Quintana held the Dodgers to just two hits in 6 innings 4 starts back when the Pirates beat LA 5-1.

GL

couple issues with the rookies making the club out of spring theory, sometimes it a money issue as keeping them down till a certain time gives teams another year of control, sometimes teams just want them to get extra work in minors cause maybe they have yet to pitch in triple A or something. understand the thought and i have no clue bout that kid today just saying there are often reasons that have nothing to do with their ability or readiness for why they not called up till during the season.

Back