MLB Wednesday 5/4

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1280
6-3 last

Sorry Inzane. I thought they had a good chance to go over in that second Mets game. My fault. GL

By the way, I know it's early but this is not the overhyped Mets team of the passed few years. These guys have picked up some hitters and they are going to be dangerous all year. Yes, you can throw that back at me if it doesn't age well. :)

All or broke. Let's have some fun. All x200 each overs -140

AZ/Miami over 7 - Baumgarner looks much the better here. But today is the over show.
Pitt/Det #1 over 7 - Probably pay for these because neither team is consistent offensively but both starters are generous with base runners so could hit.
SD/Cle #1 over 6 1/2 - Situation me loving SD changed when this became a DH. I still think SD is a decent bet to sweep but over safer in this one.
STL/KC over 7 - Forget the starters names and just look at both starters last 2 starts. Sails over this low total here.
Atl/Mets over 6 1/2 - I see enough to try the over in this one.
Sea/Hou over 7 - Got to love Verlander in this spot but I think the over is safer.
TB/Oak over 6 1/2 - Have to love Kluber here but he probably won't go past 6 and a run or two is all I need from Oak to get this over. Montas bad in last against light hitting Cle.
Pitt/Det #2 over 7 - This will end up a bullpen game and the more pitchers that trot out there the better my chances of sneaking this over home safely.
SD/Cle #2 over 6 1/2 - Sticking with my over theory for this one.
Texas/Phil over 7 - On tilt betting everything over. Some one stop me!!!!!!!
Minn/Balt over 7 - Bundy bad last but he has been pretty solid so far this year. Bradish decent in first start. Why the hell am I going over here?
NYY/Tor over 7 - Actually this over makes sense. Remember when I said stop me? Never mind.
Ana/Bost over 8 - Over makes no sense here but I've gone this far with overs so what's one more.
CHW/Cubs over 6 1/2 - Oops. This over actually makes sense too.
Cinn/MLW over 7 - Peralta wins this but guess how I am going to bet it.
Wash/Colo under 11 -130 - WTF??????
SF/LA over 6 - Phew. That's better.

GL

Good luck today Wire!

I swore I would never again bet an under at Coor's Field, but I'll be pulling for ya'...

:cheers3:

Can’t believe im saying it but I agree with you on Muts, I even played a future on Phillies cause I assumed Mets would do what they do and suck, doesn’t appear it gonna happen this year tho! Carrasco looks fantastic along with several other starting pitchers, believe their starter era is way better than anyone else thus far!! Previous years losing Degrom would be beginning the end but they have more than enough pitching depth to withstand it!!

Nats are swinging really good bats right now man. I havnt dug in yet but for me it over or nothing at coors. Got it yesterday even with rox giving me next to nothing, gotta think they contribute more in this one. That said Gomber has been really good at coors since being part the arenado deal, hasn’t been in his 1st 2 starts this year but overall really good numbers at coors. I used to love the lefty/lefty starting pitcher under but I dunno here, maybe 1st 5 to avoid both these suspect pens?

Thanks Inzane. I have done well with unders at coors. GL

Thanks Bank. It’s just they set those totals so high at coors. 12 is a lot of runs. GL

Baumgarner nice enough to be ejected after the first arguing with an ump. I love it when pitchers do stupid shit to help my overs. GL

Back