MLB Wednesday 5/31

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3280
4-5 last
1-0 GS - Saved the day.

All x50 each

Texas ML -140 - Dunning looks good in this spot at low road odds.
TB ML -130 - Have to try TB given Steele's last and these good road odds.
Balt ML -140 - Seems pretty low to me but maybe because Bieber is throwing for tribe.
Atlanta ML -220 - 2 wins in a row break up the A's!!!!!
Wash +2 1/2 -150 - Both Corbin and Syndergaard sucked in their last. Corbin more likely to throw a better game than Thor.
NYY/Sea over 7 - Both starters can be hit.

Actual added for GS is 123 1/2. Only 14 games so GS will probably be around 128 1/2. I am leaning over for the GS today if it comes in around that number. GL

Sydergaurrd pretty much sucks most starts! I been shocked but corbin has actually been pretty good. I like nats Ff. Gl today

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Grand Salami over 130 -220/+200

I have said over and over the under is the way to bet the GS. I think it wins 85% of the time. So, I am betting over today. I never said I was smart. GL

Boy did I get a shit number in Balt. I'm laying -140 and you can get that for Balt +100. Tempted to take Balt +2 1/2 -260 because they are a dog. Those things change. Sometimes for you and sometimes against you. GS up already at Betonline to 130 1/2. GL

Thanks KJ. I would have loved to. Subway went right into Olympic stadium from underneath back in the day. GL

Reactions: KJ
Boy did I get a shit number in Balt. I'm laying -140 and you can get that for Balt +100. Tempted to take Balt +2 1/2 -260 because they are a dog. Those things change. Sometimes for you and sometimes against you. GS up already at Betonline to 130 1/2. GL

Nothing you could do about, I think they switched from a starter to a pen guy so who knows what going on? I’d guess the pen guy throws a inning or 2 then they go to Voth? Not like you misread a line move tho, they just fucked around and switched starters.

Sorry about that Inzane. Betonline has GS most every day. GL

I'm always glad when we agree Bank. GL

I won’t bring up how crazy I think you are to be laying -220 on Shuster! Lol. This feels like the series that buries the guys who play those redic chases, god knows how much they have to risk today just to get back wjat they lost the 1st 2! Lol, I know you smart enough you don’t play that chase bs so if it loses no real skin off your ass! I really wanted to play oakland team total over 3.5 +110 but I wussed out and played the game over 9, hoping Braves do their part today. I can’t see oak starter going more than 4/5 innings, they should score off him but even if not 4ish innings of A’s pen it be crazy if Braves didn’t hang 5+ today. Hate you on atl cause normally I’d be rooting so hard for the chases to get creamed but obviously don’t wanna see you lose any game. Gl bro, here’s to a 9-6 Braves win!

I won’t bring up how crazy I think you are to be laying -220 on Shuster! Lol. This feels like the series that buries the guys who play those redic chases, god knows how much they have to risk today just to get back wjat they lost the 1st 2! Lol, I know you smart enough you don’t play that chase bs so if it loses no real skin off your ass! I really wanted to play oakland team total over 3.5 +110 but I wussed out and played the game over 9, hoping Braves do their part today. I can’t see oak starter going more than 4/5 innings, they should score off him but even if not 4ish innings of A’s pen it be crazy if Braves didn’t hang 5+ today. Hate you on atl cause normally I’d be rooting so hard for the chases to get creamed but obviously don’t wanna see you lose any game. Gl bro, here’s to a 9-6 Braves win!
Haha couple nights ago I was dealing with an alcoholic and in debt gambler that was a few years ahead of me in HS, D1 basketball....he tried to explain to me what -325 means lol. Lives in Vegas and bragged about winning $5k on Saturday when I know he gave back $10k on Sunday.

Mos people who win over the course of time see those odds as strictly numbers, it's obviously all about EV. I don't mind laying -1000 in tennis if my EV is -1600, they're just odds.

Haha couple nights ago I was dealing with an alcoholic and in debt gambler that was a few years ahead of me in HS, D1 basketball....he tried to explain to me what -325 means lol. Lives in Vegas and bragged about winning $5k on Saturday when I know he gave back $10k on Sunday.

Mos people who win over the course of time see those odds as strictly numbers, it's obviously all about EV. I don't mind laying -1000 in tennis if my EV is -1600, they're just odds.

Oh I totally agree, you seen my props, I’m not shy bout playing -200 when I think I have a 70% chance to cash! Just not sure I give Shuster more a chance than -220 when oak actually has solid numbers vs lhp and he hasn’t been a particularly good one! Throw in Braves not hitting at all in this park and I actually think this line a tad high, I know that crazy considering oakland such big losers I havnt bet them once all year!!

College football is the best example far as team sports. There a whole bunch of -500/-600 slam dunks over course the year! I just don’t believe there much of any mlb single game results that have much higher than 60-65% chance to cash, baseball just so random, these lines are way more perception based than reality! I think pitcher props a little less so but hell, look at yesterday, I had 3 pitchers all take 40ish fucking pitches to get out the 1st inning basically killing any chance to cash, that was about worst set of pitcher props I ever had in a day! Lol. Luckily I at least got the elder out total and Gallen got me 7k’s even tho he only had 3 after 4 innings! Love Gallen, most Guys you need lot of k’s 1st time around to cash but he tends to fan more guys 2nd and 3rd as he has become really good using his pitch mix to set up next at bats!

Thanks Cash. Always appreciated. GL

You are right bank. I don't chase. I may make the same dumb bet but not to get my money back. GL

KJ, I love the guys that say they win 80% of the time at blackjack and then tell me they wish they could play more but have to go to work. GL

• Haha
College football is the best example far as team sports. There a whole bunch of -500/-600 slam dunks over course the year! I just don’t believe there much of any mlb single game results that have much higher than 60-65% chance to cash, baseball just so random, these lines are way more perception based than reality! I think pitcher props a little less so but hell, look at yesterday, I had 3 pitchers all take 40ish fucking pitches to get out the 1st inning basically killing any chance to cash, that was about worst set of pitcher props I ever had in a day! Lol. Luckily I at least got the elder out total and Gallen got me 7k’s even tho he only had 3 after 4 innings! Love Gallen, most Guys you need lot of k’s 1st time around to cash but he tends to fan more guys 2nd and 3rd as he has become really good using his pitch mix to set up next at bats!
If I'm betting full game I choose to cap the last four innings as opposed to the first five. We know what starters do, it's the other half of the game that kinda matters if you aren't betting first five.

If I'm betting full game I choose to cap the last four innings as opposed to the first five. We know what starters do, it's the other half of the game that kinda matters if you aren't betting first five.

Oh yea you not only have to know pens but have a good idea the pitchers you gonna see. I still think you undervalue starters a bit, but I don’t disagree the pens a big factor.

Speaking of starters v pens, looking at this jays game, man what are the odds both these starters do well? Can’t be good! I was wanting 1st 5 over but they not playing, the Ff is damn 6 with the game being 9/9.5!! Lol. Wtf am i supposed to do with that?? I don’t wanna miss out on the 6th where couod potentially be a mediocre reliever or if one the starters goes good where he puts guys on the bases. 6 for 1st 5 seems insane when game was 9 till getting bet up to 9.5!!

Back