MLB Wednesday 5/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2860
2-8 last - Did I mention yesterday that my single games were doing well? Yeah, I thought so. Figures.

Thanks Tim. Always appreciated. GL

Thanks SIGO. Have to start a new run. GL

All x50 each

Mets #1 ML -150 - Lucchesi better than Wentz.
Cinn +2 1/2 -140 - Great odds +runs. Cessa up and down but Lugo beat up pretty well in last.
Atl/Miami under 8 1/2 - Both starters solid in an under park.
Pitt +2 1/2 -200 - Mclanahan is one of the best but Keller is good enough to keep the Pirates close.
Mets #2 ML -190 - Maybe iffier of the two but Scherzer seems to be getting back to form and Lorenzen hammered in his last start.
Balt ML -150 - Time to go back to the birds as Gibson very solid and Greinke just seems to be collecting a paycheck.

As for the GS it appears the under is winning 80% of those.Just sayin. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 143 1/2 -550/+500 - Actual added totals is 135 for 16 games so they are padding the GS with 8 1/2 runs. That is 1/2 run short of needing 9 runs in each game and that is a heavy load. Must keep in mind no matter how good something looks it is a very long season. I would be very happy to get this under home safely as is. GL

Poor grienke. He sucks no doubt but i think “collecting a check” harsh! Lol. Last several years dude been going out there battling despite the fact he can’t throw it any harder than you or me! It’s freaking impressive to me how long he been able to hang around throwing nothing but junk! Not sure if that speaks to his fortitude and know how or just how sad the state of hitting is these days? Lol.

I think I can make a argument for Wentz over Lucchesi but there no doubt lucchesi facing the easier lineup so probably a wash. Think Wentz has potential where as Lucchesi is what he is at this age.

Gl today

You were right Bank Detroit took the opener. I did learn a lot about the Mets manager though. I was wondering why when he has a pretty stacked line up, he doesn't dominate more. He left Occivedo in this afternoon until he gave up the lead when it was obvious he should have taken him out. Me and every Mets fan were screaming at the TV to take him out and he refused. It was the bottom of the 8th too so he wasn't protecting his bullpen because of the double header. He should have protected the game though. GL

You were right Bank Detroit took the opener. I did learn a lot about the Mets manager though. I was wondering why when he has a pretty stacked line up, he doesn't dominate more. He left Occivedo in this afternoon until he gave up the lead when it was obvious he should have taken him out. Me and every Mets fan were screaming at the TV to take him out and he refused. It was the bottom of the 8th too so he wasn't protecting his bullpen because of the double header. He should have protected the game though. GL

Na. I wasn’t on Detroit or anything, I was just saying between those 2 pitchers I prefer wentz slightly. Neither that great but I think wentz has upside. I was rooting for you!! I like scherzer to dominate gm 2, I played his over 6.5 k’s. He should be mad and mad max a good max imo.

Back