MLB Wednesday 5/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +257.6

Last post 2-2 = -.6
WNBA 0-1 = -3.3
NHL 1-0 = +3

Thanks for the responses yesterday gsro, ElButre, and Mrob. GL

All for 3 units each. No bought runs. No parlays. All -110.

San Francisco ML -170 (I like this one)

TB/Toronto under 9 1/2
(These games in Toronto never go under but maybe just once tonight?)

Balt/MLW over 8
(4-4 wins here)

NYY/St Louis over 7 1/2
(Almost dropped this one. Hunch play)

Cle/CHW over 9 (I know it was a late game last night. I think that makes overs not unders the next day.)

Cinn/LA over 6 1/2
(Yes, I know Kershaw is going. I think one team scores 7 here.)

No WNBA. Tulsa/SA at 156 is right on I think. My lean is under because SA will often play a slower tempo but Tulsa came alive in their last and lit it up. They might make SA step it up so I pass my under lean.

Tulsa also has a player scuffling and not scoring who can literally light up the scoreboard. She has scored around 8 points the first games of the season but she could go off tonight with 20+ and that might even push Tulsa to their first straight up win of the season. So if you HAVE to bet on this game the line is SA -6. Take Tulsa for $25 on the ML and you might make a little money at +220 ML. GL

agree on the cleveland/cws logic when it's a late game followed by another late game they will get their rest....what works in our favour tonight is that the pens were used up last night a bit

The pens being used in extra inning or long rain delays to make a game go late is exactly what I base this on. Thanks gsro. GL

The pens being used in extra inning or long rain delays to make a game go late is exactly what I base this on. Thanks gsro. GL
I agree, but if this was an afternoon game as opposed to a late game I'd personally be more weary..but I like that over today so let's get it

I like it because of the starters, the park, the warm weather, and that Noesi throws with his right arm.

Cubs have lost 10 straight after being shut out. I am taking my life in my hands hoping somehow that the Giants in a day game can not lose a home series to the Cubs
Misspoke.
The Cubs as a 140 or higher dog have lost 10 straight after being shut out since May 16th 2011

Thanks Tuck. I just think Lincecum may be rounding into some kind of shape but more importantly the Cubs always find ways to lose. GL

Back