MLB Wednesday 5/22

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1430
0-3 last - Don't fucking bet unders right now.

Good news.... I am done with work starting today. Better news.... The wife and I are going to Montreal tomm morning. I haven't been able to go there for 4 months so off we go. I will be back posting next Wednesday.

All x50 each

SF/Pitt over 7
AZ/LA over 8

Talk to you next week. GL

I'm guessing you wont be partying late on Sainte Catherine's at night with all the crazy shennanigans. I do love Montreal, have fun and good luck!

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Bass. GL

Well Pirate you do know your Great White North. Before I was a teacher I worked for AT&T for 20 years. They sent me to Toronto in '88 to help set up customer service for the country as they had only been in Canada for 2 years at that time. After two months, they hired me, and I lived there for two years. The first place I was sent was Montreal. That is where I eventually met my wife but before I met her, I was a single yank in Montreal, and I too went to the Canadian ballet on St Catherine's. Good stuff. GL

YTD +1430
0-3 last - Don't fucking bet unders right now.

Good news.... I am done with work starting today. Better news.... The wife and I are going to Montreal tomm morning. I haven't been able to go there for 4 months so off we go. I will be back posting next Wednesday.

All x50 each

SF/Pitt over 7
AZ/LA over 8

Talk to you next week. GL
Wire, this no internet thing has to be resolved in Montreal! Lol. For 20 years we’ve had to suffer without your baseball picks while you’re basking in the Canadian sun catching salmon. Can I send you some $ for a mobile hot spot? Lol. Have fun

Thanks Wise. By the way there is no sun in Canada. It spooks the salmon. I had a good chuckle because I first read that as "For 20 years we've had to suffer with your baseball picks..."GL :)

Back