MLB Wednesday 5/19

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3236
4-3 last Won GS

Note: If the total is even and I'm betting over I won't be buying 1/2 runs in these posts. I'll take the push. If I'm betting under, I won't be buying 1/2 on either in here no matter whether the total is even or something plus 1/2 like the Boston game today.

Wiseplayer, as he usually does over the years, (which I love) made me think about the fact that even though I can buy 1/2 runs on or off, others reading my posts may not be able to so there will be games I post where no runs are bought and the odds are -110 not -140 for overs or -130 for unders. I will say however that even though I will track all my picks in here in the YTD without buying runs you can bet your ass that when it comes to me placing my actual bets I am buying 1/2 run on and off all totals. I urge you to find books that allow that because the benefit of manipulating the total in your favor even by 1/2 run far outweighs the added juice you risk. And as I always told Blood you never pay the juice when you win.

All x50 each

Colo/SD over 7 -70
SF ML -55
Mia/Phil over 7 -70
Wash ML -65
Bos/Tor under 10 1/2 -55
Pitt/StL over 7 -55
MLW/KC over 7 -70

GL

Last edited:
ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All x50 each

CHW/Minn over 8 -70
Cle/Ana over 7 -70 - not going side here

GL

Last edited:
YTD +3236
4-3 last Won GS

Note: If the total is even and I'm betting over I won't be buying 1/2 runs in these posts. I'll take the push. If I'm betting under, I won't be buying 1/2 on either in here no matter whether the total is even or something plus 1/2 like the Boston game today.

Wiseplayer, as he usually does over the years, (which I love) made me think about the fact that even though I can buy 1/2 runs on or off, others reading my posts may not be able to so there will be games I post where no runs are bought and the odds are -110 not -140 for overs or -130 for unders. I will say however that even though I will track all my picks in here in the YTD without buying runs you can bet your ass that when it comes to me placing my actual bets I am buying 1/2 run on and off all totals. I urge you to find books that allow that because the benefit of manipulating the total in your favor even by 1/2 run far outweighs the added juice you risk. And as I always told Blood you never pay the juice when you win.

All x50 each

Colo/SD over 7 -70
SF ML -55
Mia/Phil over 7 -70
Wash ML -65
Bos/Tor under 10 1/2 -55
Pitt/StL over 7 -55
MLW/KC over 7 -70

GL
BAS hit the shitter with their change. I've always bought runs in baseball. I don't have a book to that currently

I'm not familiar with BAS. You got me thinking my picks don't help everyone because not everyone can buy runs like I can. So I figured for in here I would not buy runs for unders or even totaled overs. Maybe give a better perspective to what I like. I am still going to buy 1/2 run when I bet but for posting here I won't except for buying off the hook if it exists and of course I will continue to post +2 1/2 runs when I take them.

Call it a kind of compromise. Bet you never thought you would ever hear me say that word! GL :)

I'm not familiar with BAS. You got me thinking my picks don't help everyone because not everyone can buy runs like I can. So I figured for in here I would not buy runs for unders or even totaled overs. Maybe give a better perspective to what I like. I am still going to buy 1/2 run when I bet but for posting here I won't except for buying off the hook if it exists and of course I will continue to post +2 1/2 runs when I take them.

Call it a kind of compromise. Bet you never thought you would ever hear me say that word! GL :)
I wasn't referring to anything other than I lost my option to buy runs with BAS. I love that option because I feel it proves great value.
Another 1 of the few advantages a book took away. I won't even mention the other advantage there is with BAS or that might disappear too.

I wasn't referring to anything other than I lost my option to buy runs with BAS. I love that option because I feel it proves great value.
Another 1 of the few advantages a book took away. I won't even mention the other advantage there is with BAS or that might disappear too.
BTW, 5Dimes is now called BAS

Back