MLB Wednesday 5/11

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +3310
6-3 last

Thanks Cash. As always. GL

All x50 each overs -140 -Time to settle bet amounts down a little as totals are rising some. Keep that trend going and we'll switch to hitting the unders.

Tor/NYY over 7 - Berrios should help Yank bats and Taillon should give Jays 2-3.
CHW ML -140 - Velasquez very strong and Civale pounded like a drum in every start this year.
Phil/Sea over 7 - Gilbert not too good in his last and Familia is a reliever, but I know him. Will be strong in the 1st and get hammered after that.
Colo/SF over 7 - Both starters struggling and you will score more runs in this park in the sunshine than at night.
SD ML -180 - Martinez should be able to handle the Cubs in this spot.
Mets ML -170 - Really like Megill here against an unstable Sanchez.
TB/Ana over 6 1/2 - Bad bet but I am a sucker for any total below 7 and I'm going light so what the hell.
Oak/Det over 7 - Battle of the youngsters and that's never pretty.
Balt +2 1/2 - Haven't played one of these in a while and Cards light bats might just let me stay in this one and cash.

GL

I’m scared to fade Mikolas but getting a couple runs prob a solid idea cause cards havnt found any rhp they can hit, normally you would think Watkins get blown up but not vs this lineup right now.

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Bank. Just trying to stay close. GL

By the way keep a lookout for Cinn Greene next start. He survived last night so he will get one more start but the over should be good in that one, Damn he probably goes against Pitt. Can't bet a lot on the Pirates but still look for the over there. GL

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. GL

Thanks Bank. Just trying to stay close. GL

By the way keep a lookout for Cinn Greene next start. He survived last night so he will get one more start but the over should be good in that one, Damn he probably goes against Pitt. Can't bet a lot on the Pirates but still look for the over there. GL

Bright side is we should get a more manageable number! Honestly I’m not convinced matchup matters much with greene. His stuff is good enough he can potentially dominate any lineup, but he makes so many mistakes he can potentially be blown up by even the worst lineups!

Very good point Bank. He walked 4 in the first three innings. If they had waited him out they would have scored 6 runs but they started swinging at bad pitches and got themselves out only scoring 2 in 5 innings. You are right doesn’t matter what lineup he faces they can score. GL

Back