MLB - Wednesday 4/9

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
REG SEASON RECORD: 45-23, +29.613 units
YESTERDAY: 7-2, +8.695 units
SPRING TRAINING: 72-40, +21.125 units
TOTAL: 117-63, +50.738 units

OVERALL LAST 236 IN ALL SPORTS: 155-81

I am going to keep it generic today. Great run so far, which won't last forever. Proceed with caution. Too sad this AM in light of these 20 people stabbed in high school outside of Pittsburgh and also about the passing of Lacey Holsworth, the adorable little girl battling cancer, who captured our hearts during the NCAA Tournament when her friendship with Adreain Payne and Michigan State was featured. Keep these people and their families in your thoughts and prayers today while we deal with the triviality of betting baseball.

REDS +120 (1.25 Units)

CUBS +115 (1.25 Units)

DIAMONDBACKS +127 (1.5 Units)

OVER TB/KC 8.5 RUNS (-115) (1.25 Units)

ANGELS -108 (1.5 Units)

TIGERS -108 (1.5 Units)

RANGERS +125 (1.25 Units)

OVER SD/CLE GM 1 (STULTS-MCALLISTER) 8 RUNS (-120) (1.25 Units)

PADRES GM 2 +107 (1.5 UNITS)

Last edited:
Very sad news :( Thanks GH - formatting fixed:

REDS +120 (1.25 Units)

CUBS +115 (1.25 Units)

DIAMONDBACKS +127 (1.5 Units)

OVER TB/KC 8.5 RUNS (-115) (1.25 Units)

ANGELS -108 (1.5 Units)

TIGERS -108 (1.5 Units)

RANGERS +125 (1.25 Units)

OVER SD/CLE GM 1 (STULTS-MCALLISTER) 8 RUNS (-120) (1.25 Units)

Sometimes it is a sad world.

On another note, I think your handle should be Dr. Game Hunter, or Sir Game Hunter. I know you won't win at this pace forever, but you are one of the few real masters of the craft I've found. Thx again.

Sad but nowhere near the same category of children....although it really is sad how many wrestlers die before they reach 55!

Sometimes it is a sad world.

On another note, I think your handle should be Dr. Game Hunter, or Sir Game Hunter. I know you won't win at this pace forever, but you are one of the few real masters of the craft I've found. Thx again.

Those names are a lot better than the ones people will post when I start losing. LOL

Thanks.

Bob, you get no warnings nor leeway like new members.....you've burned every last bridge here numerous times....no debate, no rebuttal...if you troll at all or post in GH thread even, you will be banned...it's that simple.

Damn that's sad that girl died. Seems like yesterday she was walking with Payne getting introduced. RIP little one.

Gh - gl and way to keep this in perspective in relation to everything else going on today.

REG SEASON RECORD: 52-25, +37.5605 units
YESTERDAY: 7-2, +7.9475 units
SPRING TRAINING: 72-40, +21.125 units
TOTAL: 124-65, +58.6855 units

OVERALL LAST 245 IN ALL SPORTS: 162-83

Someone pinch me....on second thought, don't wake me up so I can enjoy this for at least
another night or two!

I love the movie Groundhog Day! Over and over again!

Back to back 7-2 days. Hoping for a 3rd tomorrow!
7-2, and with some nice dogs too. Not to mention your bigger 1.5 unit bets have been hitting at a pretty high rate. Following you like I did back in our blanket days GH when we took on the haters in 2006 and 2007. :cheers:

Thanks guys! Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason why the same recipe gives such different results. Just hoping it continues a bit longer.

Nice night especially after some haters popped in and you left them banned and raging, lol. Keep it up!

Those names are a lot better than the ones people will post when I start losing. LOL

Thanks.

It's amazing there are people who play, let alone win, without a grasp of the basic statistical concept of regression. It's 2014, I'd think any sports fan would be familiar with the concept. Calling you names because your plays follow a law of nature is ... well, there's a name for that too!

Back