MLB Wednesday 4/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -2

Back from the Great White North and mother in law is doing ok considering she had a massive stroke which left her blind in one eye. Then her heart stopped so they had to put a pacemaker in. Still in ICU but that's the horrible healthcare they have up there. They will keep her in the hospital until she is healthy enough to leave.

Their healthcare is great. It's the insurance companies in this country that spread bullshit rumors about how bad it sucks there. I had a quadruple bypass 2 years ago here and they literally kicked me out of the hospital after 6 days. My father in law had a triple bypass up there and even though he had zero complications they kept him for 8 weeks also through a time in a rehab hospital before he walked home healthy. When my wife retires in a few years we are moving to Canada where we will get great FREE healthcare for the rest of our lives. Yes you pay higher taxes but there is no comparison to what we pay here in health costs and prescriptions.

Thanks for the well wishes and Blood I got your message after I got home because I can't get data there on my phone without paying a million dollars to Verizon here.

In any event, I should be here until next Wednesday when I hope my wife and I go to Las Vegas but that depends on the in law health.

All for 1 unit each. -110 unless listed.

SD/Cleveland over 8 (#1)

Cinn/St Louis over 7 -140

TB/KC
under 8 1/2

SD/Cleveland over 8 -140 (#2)

Mets/Atlanta over 7

Balt/NYY over 8

Houston/Toronto over 9

Anaheim/Seattle
under 8

GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>