MLB Wednesday 4/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -45
2-3 last
0-1 parlay

Thanks Cash. I appreciate the response. GL

Starting to get some pitcher stats but not good enough to rely on until at least 3 starts.

All x50 each overs -140. Last time I will say that if your line is 1/2 run higher than mine it’s because I bought 1/2 run off overs and 1/2 run onto unders. Yes, I do bet unders but never this early in the season.

Ana/mia over 8
Stl/SD over 8

Parlay (MGM)

Atl +2 1/2 -1600
Boston +2 1/2 -650
Seattle +2 1/2 -500

-50/+70

GL

like the cards/pads over, thompson really not a big league starter, gonna hit tatis and machado hits/runs/rbi props over also.

gl buddy

We were right behind home plate, $120/ and they wouldn’t let us in to watch batting practice, they told us there’s an extra charge for that at the gate. What greedy fucks! I’ve been to Mets,Yanks, Reds, A’s and SF and never paid extra to watch BP

We were right behind home plate, $120/ and they wouldn’t let us in to watch batting practice, they told us there’s an extra charge for that at the gate. What greedy fucks! I’ve been to Mets,Yanks, Reds, A’s and SF and never paid extra to watch BP

jfc, no wonder nobody goes to their games. i never heard of such a thing! way back when mcquire and sosa were doing their thing bp was a show everywhere they went and i don't recall ever hearing you had to pay extra. bunch of jerkoffs should be thrilled you bought tickets!

jfc, no wonder nobody goes to their games. i never heard of such a thing! way back when mcquire and sosa were doing their thing bp was a show everywhere they went and i don't recall ever hearing you had to pay extra. bunch of jerkoffs should be thrilled you bought tickets!
Pure greed 2daBank, pretty sad for a team that struggles to get fans to attend their games

Back