MLB Wednesday 4/27

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Update record tomm

Note: I will sometimes give reasons for going over and sides because of this or that pitcher. But it isn't based solely on a starting pitcher there are always other factors as well for my bets but I might only mention starters just in highlight. All my bets are always action with no pitcher listed so keep that in mind if a pitcher scratches late I will still be betting the game the way I listed it unless some really unusual shit happens like different pitchers start and a total goes from 7 to 10 then they will cancel my bet but that might happen only once or twice a year. And also remember this is posting my bets and giving a general but hopefully accurate running YTD for the benefit of the viewer. It is not subject to audits by the SEC and FBI or congressional review investigation. The goal is to always beat the book.

All x50 each overs -140

Mets/St Louis over 6 1/2 - Both starters very solid just a hunch play in the afternoon
KC +2 1/2 -240 - Greinke very solid so far this year and I don't understand the respect by the books for Cease who got beat up pretty good in his last by the lowly Indians. Yes, I know, get over it they will always be the Indians to me.
LA ML -170 - Would be favored by -250 in LA. That's value to me.
MLW/Pitt over 7 - Plenty of scoring opportunities with these two starters.
SD ML -150 - Here is value again as at home SD would be at least -240 here.
Sea/TB over 7 - Have I mentioned that Sea has one of the top scoring offenses in all of MLB?
Miami ML -130 - This line is a joke. Lopez has been unhittable and Miami never gets any respect. Check the stats on this Fedde kid if he goes. Wash is better and should be favored?
Balt +2 1/2 -140 - Bargain price on runs here. Pure hunch play Balt stays close.
Cubs/Atl over 8 - Don't bet this. True both starters are really bad but so are both offenses.

GL

You actually can cap MLB, very suprising for a guy who specializes BeaverBall & CFL :holycow::holycow:. Keep up the solid work W2W

Thank you Cash. But you forgot I also specialize in Asian field hockey. Wish they had the forum here for that but I still have to go to Covers to continue posting in their Korean sports forum. GL

Back