MLB Wednesday 4/26

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Record later as it is still Tuesday

I have to work tomm until early afternoon and half the games are in the early afternoon. So here goes........................

AZ ML -260 -130/+50 - Gallen should beat KC regardless of the odds. He is another of those "best pitchers in baseball" that few have heard about.

That's it. Yes, for the whole card that's it. 15 games and I like one. Sad, isn't it? Seriously, this is the only game I am putting any money on. And yes, I did cap the whole card.

I did add up the GS and although there aren't totals on 3 games yet I project the real total to be around 128. That's all the games totals added up. The GS should be around 133 at most after they add points to account for the average bettors penchant for hating to bet unders. If the GS total is 135 or higher hit the under for 2x your normal bet. Two reasons for doing this. First, they have been adding 8 runs to the GS so it could be as high as 136. Second, most of these games are day games after night games and a ton of these tulips will be given the day off because god forbid millionaires actually play 162 games during the course of a 162 game season. I am going to try and hit it myself and I will post it in here if I get a chance to bet it. GL

Thanks SIGO. GL

Thanks Tim but if i was right I was right for the wrong reason. Pitt scored plenty and I said they wouldn't. I got lucky. Never know in this goofy game. GL

YTD +2590
3-3 last
1-0 Grand Salami

GL

Thanks number2. GS is a little lower today than my target but worth a try. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami under 133 1/2 -220/+200

GL

few have heard of Gallen? That crazy to me but I don’t exactly have the pulse on the average person, lol. Everytime he starts it tortures my sole to know cardinals traded him and Alcontera for that sack of farts Ozuna. We could be so good! He one my favorite pitchers when he on like he been recently. I like snakes Ff -.5 and game -1.5.

Thanks SIGO. GL

Thanks Tim but if i was right I was right for the wrong reason. Pitt scored plenty and I said they wouldn't. I got lucky. Never know in this goofy game. GL

YTD +2590
3-3 last
1-0 Grand Salami

GL

Glad it worked out both ways, you got lad and I was super on with them ov1.5 and 3.5

You just gotta watch out for Synerguaard, I’m not high on him at all. His slider doesn’t have the bite you want, when he was throwing it 93-94ish it had enough late movement and got on guys quick, now that it a more human 80s guys can adjust. His heater not intimidating anymore. There plenty of guys who have lost velo and learned to pitch to be successful, I’m just not sold on it yet with him, maybe cause his game was pure power in his prime and he doesn’t really have the offspeed like a waino curve or all the junk Grienke throwing at guys! He will have good starts just locating and getting outs off contact but he gonna get blown up at times also.

Thanks SIGO. GL

YTD +2590
3-3 last
1-0 Grand Salami

GL
Bottom line winner my friend and that's what counts....

You are right Bank. I guess I shouldn't have said few have heard of Gallen I should have said he toils in obscurity in AZ. I agree on Thor. GL

Thanks Tim. I know you are right. I just feel bad because I was wavering on that game, and I said to bet on Pitt even though I made a case for not. Just getting old my friend. GL :)

Back