MLB - Wednesday 4/17

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
SEASON: 54-42, +23.2535 Units
YESTERDAY: 4-4, +0.1425 Units

Things looked more promising at one point yesterday. KC had a lead as a big dog late and then they got homered to death. I got 6 runs in the first inning of Stl-Pitt and the over looked like gold until the rain washed it all away. However, that pales in comparison to anyone who played UNDER in Phil-Cin with a 0-0 game in the B9 and the rain suspends it and the total becomes a no play. Ouch to anyone that had it and if you played the over, please go buy a lottery ticket today.

Short on time right now.

HOUSTON 1st 5 INNS +160 (1.25 UNITS)

TAMPA -112 (1.5 UNITS)

LA DODGERS -1.5 RUNS (-120) (1.5 UNITS)

PITTSBURGH +102 (1.25 UNITS)

SAN FRANCISCO +106 (1.25 UNITS)

CLEVELAND -130 (1.25. UNITS)

UNDER ARI/NYY 7.5 RUNS (-120) (1.25 UNITS)

PHILLIES +118 (1.25 UNITS)

Last edited:
Had no idea Gamer played hoops, too. I'll have to check into that next season.
Check his twitter. Some good stuff there. Just try and ignore the haters that are telling him he's having a shitty season despite being up over 20 units in baseball, lol.

Thanks cogen, much appreciated. I need to polish my skills on twitter so I can join the 21st century.

Thanks cogen, much appreciated. I need to polish my skills on twitter so I can join the 21st century.

That's how I found him. Twitter is amazing and GH is amazing. I'm riding his genius all the way to the bank since I can't pick a game to save my life. He is my personal hero.

Back