HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Updated record

8-10....-2.55 units

quite embarrassing...

One play locked in...

James and Braves -1.5 RL at -115....2.15 to win 2 units

Braves are the superior team in every capacity against the Nationals and I think they handle them again.

I will keep riding the Braves and National fade until it bucks me off.

GL all.

like it Hunt. just glanced in the ingame for Tuesday and that's some disgusting shit I saw. too many moose around. get it back with this :shake:

One more play I love...

Seattle +151 and King Felix...2 units to win 2.51 units

tomorrow is going to determine my fate in a big way lol.

thanks believe and renew, gl to you guys.

renew, this is the worst string of luck I have had in gambling since I have started doing it...might be a sign lol.

love both those Hunt solid looking plays I am gonna lay it with Chuck not too worried about them losing

believe, the under looks ok in pittsburgh but me and totals dont get along

I could never back Hill for chicago at -160

white sox and a's are a crapshoot..tough matchup..can Buehrle turn it on?

renew, I understand...but all it takes is a sexson bomb lol.

believe, I have no opinion on that game..two solid pitchers in the cold..I am a big wainwright fan though.

I have a lean on the other side of seattle, although i am a bit hesitant because boston has had trouble scoring this season then they score 14 last night, it just backs me off the play a little bit. I am just in love with mats bostons new japanese pitcher. lol.

I like braves as well, but i don't do much runline, the moneyline is expensive as hell, so at this point i am really unsure what i will do with the game.

BOL tommorow hunt.

One day at a time son. It will turn around, be patient.

GL

From,

B.A.R.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

the more I look around, I see many on the bosox under. I am really considering adding it myself. But hey, if you don't play totals, stay away from them. I bat at best .500 with them, would rather just back a side.

But as to your question, are you crazy liking felix @ 151. No, I don't think so. After his first start, there should be a bit more love here from the linesmakers. He was a fav in the postponed game Cle game against Carmona. I was backing carmona. Until I see with my eyes that he can handle pitching on the road, especially somewhere as hostile as Fenway, I would rather lay off. However, given the fact that people are hammering Boston thus far, Dice-K love we'll call it, and the fact they just pasted the M's, I feel this is becoming worth the risk. Especially with a Boston lineup, that outside of Ortiz doesn't frighten me much.

Just my 3 cents. GL on your plays. I see no reason why that ATL runline wouldn't hit.

slim..excellent thoughts. I think Felix had his baptism on the road last year, so he should be ok, but your right he hasn't proved himself yet..Dice is the one I think that would be more nervous actually, and I know the Mariners don't have the greatest lineup, but this isn't KC either.

gl to you ray.

GL - shit will get better, eventually our team is going to take a game away in the 9th.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck today Hunt!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One more play I love...

Seattle +151 and King Felix...2 units to win 2.51 units

tomorrow is going to determine my fate in a big way lol.

:shake:

you sharp, motor-boating son-of-a-bitch...
(paraphrasing wedding crashers)

i'm on this one too, and loving it.

fade those Nats.....i love it.....every thread i go to i can say 'fade those nats' gl today hunt

Back