MLB Wednesday 10/9

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +105
1-0 last

Thanks Inzane. Glad it came through. GL

Wise, Mets do look strong. But my wife is rooting for Philly since we lived there for a while. GL :)

First a couple of notes:

- Fucking stop interviewing managers during the game. I don't care if it is in commercial break. They have nothing to tell you and it's a distraction. And god forbid you hit a HR because they will have a microphone in your face next inning. Stay in the fucking booth where you belong.

- The Dodgers are in trouble because Freeman is hurt. it shows in his hitting and that's bad news. This means they haven't had to pitch to Ohtani and I still say having Ohtani batting leadoff is a mistake. He not only hits HR's he hits to move and score runners but if you think he will get that opportunity leading off or hitting with the #8 and #9 hitters being on base rather than the #1 and #2 hitters in front of him then good luck.

- Are the Mets really that AMAZING or have they caught the right team at the right time. Philly can't seem to put solid offense together from all their players at the same time. They have the sketchiest hitting I have seen in a long time. They remind me of Houston. Come to think of it where is Houston?

- Is Cobb really the guy the Indians want out there for a big series tilting game? (I'll call them the Guardians as soon as you make Atlanta change their name fucking weak ass Cleveland.) I will sum this up for you by way of the bookies thoughts. I don't put any stake in strikeouts, but the books have Cobb's over/under strikeouts for today at 2 1/2. Enough said.

- Sorry honey, I think the Phillies are done today. Suarez has not been good recently and Quintana has. Don't tell my wife I'm betting on the Amazing Mets.

- Yankees fall behind in the series today? Maybe, Schmidt isn't too good but the Yank offense could keep them alive against Lugo. Have to wait and just watch this one.

- Back to the Dodgers..... I don't like Cease and he is getting worse but LA hasn't even said who they are throwing and with a hurting Freeman can they survive troday to fight again? I'm not sure but over the total could be the way to go in this one today.

My only bet:

Mets ML -55/+50 - AMAZIN'!!!!!

GL

Looking at the ERA of both starters their last 5, (Suarez 6.04, Quintana 0.58), it looks like a no-brainer to me also.

I'm gonna add a lil' on the Phils team total over 3* just because of their ops vs. lefties in case they wake up and realize what's happening.

Good luck Wire, and as always I appreciate your comments...

1728475554506.png

Thanks inzane. I wonder if the Phils will wake up? What you are thinking could be good though because I doubt Quintana goes more than 6. GL

Agree with you on Mets, on them big as well and Tigers, DET should be rocking with their 1st playoff game in a long time. Hinch has proven himself a real good chess player, strategically placing his players in the right positions. Edge in my mind to detroit with the manager and home crowd. Also big on dodgers/pads over, i said before these series begin the dodgers and mets series would be the highest scoring series, hoping for another easy over tonight and a padres win. Good luck tonight and cash those amazing mutts.

Back