MLB Wednesday 10/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +129
1-0 last

if last night is any indication this series is over and the Dodgers are the champs but not for the reasons you might think.

the Tb coaches choked and gave that game away. The score was only 3-1 in the bottom of the 5th and the Tb starter had just walked his 5th batter and thrown his 93rd pitch. He then walked his 6th batter and had thrown his 98th pitch. But with the game still in reach the Tb coaches just sat in the dugout and smoked their cigarettes and sipped on a beer watching. It wasn’t until the pitcher had thrown his 102nd pitch And allowed his 4 th run before they got anyone even warming up in the bullpen. By the time he was ready to come in the starter had thrown 112 pitches and the dodgers had stopped laughing long enough to score enough runs to make it game over. It’s too bad the head coach wasn’t paying attention and it would really be in Tb best interest to one day hire a pitching coach. They might even have sent the bat boy out to the mound to ask the pitcher if he wanted more gum but the only trip to the mound was to take the starter out after the game was done. Keep that stupidity up and this series ends in 4 games.

Tb/la over 7 1/2 x10

Not betting more than x10 for the rest of the series no matter how much I like a bet and yes that money is mine now mr bookie and I’m keeping it so fuck you. GL

It really doesn’t fit Cash or Rays MO either. I couldn’t believe they didn’t have a guy warning by the 4th considering how many walks glastnow had, his pitch count, and how hard he seemingly was having to work falling behind hitters so often. I mean these guys pulled Morton when he was pitching a gem cause they know he struggles 3rd time thru a lineup! If anything I’d say they often really early with the hook than the other way around!!!

I can only assume they were trying to play the long game and squeeze as many outs of of glastnow as they could. I feel like it this was a normal year instead the every day stuff that been happening for the last several rounds. I understand they have to try and conserve relievers but how many games can you give up in the process? Not to mention they were coming off a rare 2 days off so they should have been in better shape in thst game than any other time. I feel Cash playing it like I play year long fantasy football where my goal is simply to get 7 wins cause I know that get me in playoffs so I’m willing to dump certain weeks for greater good if need be. I don’t think he has that luxury this series cause dodgers not like the scrubs I play fantasy football with, you dump
A game to them and series be over before your “strategy” starts to work!! This game now a must win imo so I’d expect we see guys warming the minute Snell has a 3 ball count! (Slight exaggeration! Lol).

YTD +129
1-0 last

if last night is any indication this series is over and the Dodgers are the champs but not for the reasons you might think.

the Tb coaches choked and gave that game away. The score was only 3-1 in the bottom of the 5th and the Tb starter had just walked his 5th batter and thrown his 93rd pitch. He then walked his 6th batter and had thrown his 98th pitch. But with the game still in reach the Tb coaches just sat in the dugout and smoked their cigarettes and sipped on a beer watching. It wasn’t until the pitcher had thrown his 102nd pitch And allowed his 4 th run before they got anyone even warming up in the bullpen. By the time he was ready to come in the starter had thrown 112 pitches and the dodgers had stopped laughing long enough to score enough runs to make it game over. It’s too bad the head coach wasn’t paying attention and it would really be in Tb best interest to one day hire a pitching coach. They might even have sent the bat boy out to the mound to ask the pitcher if he wanted more gum but the only trip to the mound was to take the starter out after the game was done. Keep that stupidity up and this series ends in 4 games.

Tb/la over 7 1/2 x10

Not betting more than x10 for the rest of the series no matter how much I like a bet and yes that money is mine now mr bookie and I’m keeping it so fuck you. GL

Back