MLB Wednesday 10/19

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2099
1-1 last

Thanks Bank. Good stuff. And great call on the SD pitchers duel. GL

Thanks Tim. Always nice to hear from you. GL

All x100 each

Phil ML +100 - Nola has been very solid recently despite the fact that I don't like nor trust him. But at + money I have to try him especially when you look at how many walks Snell allows every start. If Philly can't score today with all those free passes I expect them to get they never will. Over 6 tempting but I pass even though I think Philly scores at least 5 themselves.

NYY/Houston over 6 -140 - Super tempted to take Verlander ML even at high odds but his last start scares me off that bet. Then when you add that the Astros are going to hammer Taillon you figure there is no point to the ML as Houston is probably going to score 7 themselves. Throw in the fact that Verlander could be hurting, and even more runs could score. ML and Verlander probably still a good bet but why risk -200 when you can maybe steal some money at -140. This is another case of taking a high over total prop and going over 9 for some good + money. Did I mention that both teams have pretty good offenses?

GL

I laid -.5 for 1st 5 and -1.5 w Stros, I trust jv to bounce back against a hung over not that good yanks lineup and as you said Stros should hammer Taillon and whoever follows him.

Agree w Nola over Snell, I just did 1st 5 cause I do think pads have a pen edge and obviously need this game, I sure hope Philly goes up 2-0 tho, that be great for my 30-1 WS future

This is the worst Yankees postseason lineup Ive ever seen. They suck in every aspect except when Cortes is pitching.
It’s embarrassing to watch them rock the baby when they don’t play baseball properly.

Thanks Bank. I will root for you to win that 30-1. GL

Thanks Wise. I don't disagree. Yanks seriously need a new short stop because his defense is awful. About that rock the baby thing, I thought from the moment Naylor did it it was a repeat of when Pedro Cirrano did the big balls thing in Major League as he was rounding the bases after hitting a HR. I don't know where everyone got that rock the baby shit. And I laughed my ass off when the media tried to make it rock the baby because no one can say Big Fucking Balls on the air. But I do know I also laughed when Naylor did it and I laughed when that worthless Yankee short stop did it after the game when they won the series. Media makes way too much over this shit trying desperately to stir up controversy to make up for their horrible sports coverage. If the yanks had truly been insulted with Naylor, they would have hit him in his first at bat the next game. Instead, they proved they didn't give a shit and just hung a size 4 collar on him. GL

It's definitely a play on big balls, rock the baby is simply a narrative they came up with to make it more PG.

This is the worst Yankees postseason lineup Ive ever seen. They suck in every aspect except when Cortes is pitching.
It’s embarrassing to watch them rock the baby when they don’t play baseball properly.
Struck out 17 times. I know LeMahieu and Benentendi are out but watching the back half of this lineup has no shot. Donaldson draws a walk in the 8th when the hitters behind him have no chance? He had a 3-2 count so its not like he didn’t get strikes. After 3k’s his mindset wasn’t confident enough to understand the Yankees needed him to produce right there. This is what I mean about how this team plays ignorant baseball under Boone.

Last edited:
Back