MLB Wednesday 10/16

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +285
No result last but still have parlay with LA/Mets over 4 1/2 alive

Thanks Inzane. I appreciate the response, but everything hurts already at my age. GL

LA/Mets: Nothing changes they should still score runs today.

NY/Cle: Why do the talking heads always overreact? All of them are saying Cle MUST win 3 games from the Yanks in a sweep in Cle. Why do they do that shit? First of all, that's never going to happen. Second, why don't they just tell the truth even if it's bad for their suspenseful analysis? The Yankees have won that series. Oh sure, there's a 5% chance Cle can pull it out, but I don't see how and it has nothing to do with being down 2 games to none.

What it does have a lot to do with is Cle has used 13 pitchers in the first two games. 5 the first game and an incredible 8 last night. What the hell was that manager thinking? Simply put, Cle has no one left to start and the entire bullpen is shot so even starting a "starter" won't work because there is no one left in the pen. Seriously, they even threw Ben Lively last night and they just brought him up to replace an injured Cobb. He at least has started this year for them but now even he is done at least to go long innings without help from the exhausted pen. And what I really don't understand is why all that is holy would you waste Lively's arm when the game was already 6-2?

The Yanks have Scmidt, Gil, and Cortes to throw at the Tribe. Cle has Williams, Boyd, and Cantillo. No wait. They threw Cantillo when they lost the first game. Cle has no arms and little offense. NY has rested arms and big offense. You decide what is going to happen in this series. I'm just glad there will be scoring so I can keep betting over parlays.

Parlay: BetMGM

LA/Mets over 4 1/2 -700
NYY/Cle over 4 1/2 -500

-50/+70

GL

Back