MLB Wednesday 10/11

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2125
0-2 last

I'm just about passed the point of trying to make any sense of and capping these games given the circumstances. Who should win doesn't. "Experts" on TV and the radio saying Texas, AZ, Philly, and Houston being far superior to Balt, Atl, LA, and Minn. Not just playing better but they actually say these teams are much better. I might believe it when it comes to Houston beating Minn because Minn is the worst of the 12 playoff teams and any of the other 10 would probably beat them despite scheduling or even acts of God.

So, while I chase Alice all over the rabbit hole, I will tell you what I think about these games but then I will tell you what I bet and believe me they are far different creatures.

Nola has been pitching much better than Elder so Philly should win. Boy did those words leave a bad taste in my mouth.
I think that 9 is too high for the total in that one.

Urquidy even asked to start instead of his usual relief job is still much better than Ryan who has been hammered his last few starts. Houston should win that one.
Over looks the best there but that's not saying much.

You think saying Nola has pitched well tasted bad wait until you see my next statement. Lynn has actually pitched pretty well for LA recently. I realize that statement can only mean human sacrifice, dogs and cats, Democrats and Republicans living happily together. Mass hysteria. (to change the line in Ghostbusters a little). But I think LA might actually win today.
And fuck the total. You are nuts for even looking at it.

Now that's what I think will happen. But here's what I bet.

Parlay:

Atlanta +2 1/2 -325
Houston +2 1/2 -325
AZ +2 1/2 -170

-50/+85

Now if you will excuse me a talking cat has just invited me to tea. GL

Thanks Inzane. Love it. GL

Degenerates Cash? I resemble that remark. GL

Thanks Mike. GL

I agree Bank but Lynn still looks better than Pfaaaaadt. GL

Top 5 teams in the MLB Regular Season are now 1-10 and that 1 came on a miracle. Crazy October that could use a Dodger win to give fans 2 more games tomorrow.

Back