MLB Wed

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 46-55-2 -11.47 units

Finally a winning day yesterday coming away with 1.55 units going 2-2.

TOR/BAL Under 9 -120 1.5 units

A pitcher named Stinson that many have never heard of but I'm not sure how relevant this is. Toronto bats are bound to wake up at some point, but I have seen nothing over the last two games to make me think its today. Neither Tillman or Gonzalez was doing anything worth duplicating in the first two games, and they shut this offense down. If this kid can throw strikes today, this total will never be in question.

No Wieters for the O's...

Sorry to see us on opposite sides doggy. I will be happy to lose my over if the O's can pull out a sweep.

With the say Wieters has been swinging recently, not having him ground into killer double plays in the heart of the order may help the O's today.

Cards/Nats under 7 +105 one unit - maybe a sucker play here but no Jay and Freese for Stl, and the Nats really miss Zimmerman on offense. Couple this with getaway day, and Jim Joyce should be HAWHEEEing all day long.

No1 - I hear you on Wieters - but he's getting his hits at the right times. The walk off slam, and him smacking an RA Dicklicker pitch that was a foot and a half outside for a hit in the hole to keep the inning alive and get what ended up being the winning run make up for his mendoza line BA... Just hope they can keep bringing home W's...

Tribe +124 one unit

Indians hit lefties alright, and I see this game being a toss up. I would have made Cle +110ish.

Col TT over 4 -130 two units
Col +114 one unit (action)

Looked at this one initially and thought Hudson's too cheap especially with the bats missing from the Rockies today. Price seems to beg for ATL money.... Hudson lifetime ERA at COORS is over 8. I'll go the other way ....

Thanks Tru. Just a squirrel looking for that nut..

Oaktown/BostonButtDarts over 8.5 even one unit

Thanks bro...

TB -121 one unit

Hate paying this much but I've gotta think oddsmakers trying the stinky pussy trick with this number....

Come on dodgers, keep em off the bases in these last two...

Texas/LAA under 7.5 -110 two units

Back