MLB Wed--- turtle nation

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
since 7/28 Posted on CTG

41-18, (+40,825)--- ML, RL and Totals

Hit my first play in over a week on the Rays last night.. Picked up 5 units and change so very nice night.

Phils -122; 4 units WIN

Debated it and almost laid off but rolling with it.. I got the far superior pitcher IMO (at the present time) and I know he has struggled at Dodger stadium in the past but not in this kind of spot.. He has been almost unhittable at times.. I love Cole Hamels and getting him at near pick vs Billingsly who is in a playoff funk..Yep..

Love the backend of the Phillies bullpen and think it gets to Lidge late and he closes the deal.. That how I see it..

Last edited:
Pretty sure after last night's game you'll have a few followers on this one. I was going to play it anyways but now may up it...to...one beeellion dollars. GL to us & fuck Manny & any LA team.

Everyone says this is must win for the Dodgers and obviously it is but when you look at the pitching matchups after this game, this may be the Phils best and perhaps only chance to close it out.. If Dodgers win tonight , it is advantage LAD.. Which is why I think the Phils close it out tonight with their best pitcher

Anyone know what Fox is doing when the debates come on? Tell me are not swithing to the debate:7_17_4:

Winner:hammer::hammer:

5-1 in the playoffs..

Not trying to be a prick after the fact but curious how one could have any confidence in the Dodgers tonight.. Obviously its baseball, and anyone can win any game but in order for you to have real confidence in a Dodger bet you would need two key trends to turn. 1) Billingsly who clearly was struggling coming in would have to reverse course and Hammels who was clearly rolling would also have to change course to the bad.. Making a wager hoping both those trends change makes no sense to me. Its either a bet on the Phils or no bet .. Again, hopefully it doesn’t piss anyone off but I really find the Dodger support puzzling tonight.:shake:

Dude, you are fucking insane. I mean jesus h fucking christ man. I don't use the word impressed very often, actually I don't think I've ever told another man I was impressed by him. But you get it. You impress me. Fuck. :shake:

Dude, you are fucking insane. I mean jesus h fucking christ man. I don't use the word impressed very often, actually I don't think I've ever told another man I was impressed by him. But you get it. You impress me. Fuck. :shake:

Thanks bro..:cheers: You have put me on many winners so the respect is very mutual

Thanks bro..:cheers: You have put me on many winners so the respect is very mutual

Haven't felt like a winner lately. Getting my shit kicked in in college football, just been a busy year and I feel like that has affected my capping. Props to you for being able to succeed throughout several different sports at once.

Can't wait for college hoops to roll around. The tee-mags-ramble collaborations are going 100% this year! :smiley_acbe:

no play on Thursday for me... I can make a good argument on both sides.. Stay away game.

Great job so far TW, unreal season you've had

love da turtle as well, my favorite animal :cheers:

Winner:hammer::hammer:

5-1 in the playoffs..

Not trying to be a prick after the fact but curious how one could have any confidence in the Dodgers tonight.. Obviously its baseball, and anyone can win any game but in order for you to have real confidence in a Dodger bet you would need two key trends to turn. 1) Billingsly who clearly was struggling coming in would have to reverse course and Hammels who was clearly rolling would also have to change course to the bad.. Making a wager hoping both those trends change makes no sense to me. Its either a bet on the Phils or no bet .. Again, hopefully it doesn’t piss anyone off but I really find the Dodger support puzzling tonight.:shake:

I went to games 3 and game 4 at home at Dodger stadium. Game 3 the crowd was into the game and pumped up. Game 4 they were quiet and they had the lead. Stairs teed off like he was at the driving range off broXton and the team quit right there--

I have never seen a crowd so quiet in game 4, they had no emotion and no noise at all.

You are exactly right, as when Stairs homered right there, they may as well have called the series right there. With clean up hitter not hitting at all and Dewitt not hitting and only Manny hitting, there was no way Dodgers are bouncing back. Their pitching was very weak compared to Phillies, and the only reason they made it to post season was MANNY-

Also I was at the game and TORRE sucks, he over manages and uses too many pitchers and basically made every wrong move to lose a game with a 2 run lead in the 8th inning--
You are right my friend teams dont rebound from those type of losses-

IMO it was actually a case of the Dodgers were defeated after game 4 and basically said why bother going to PHILLY, Matt stairs already killed our hopes. I can see someone backing the Dodgers if they won game 4, but everyone even the fans were trying to sell their game 5 tickets after the game 4 loss---

Historically in this spot with a 3-1 lead vs a struggling lineup and demoralized team, I can say with conviction that the leading team almost always closes out the struggling team. Once a team starts to struggle in post season baseball they lose the series, look at Boston and Dodgers both teams struggled, and Phillies did not struggle at the plate.

Back