MLB Tuesday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 90-93-6 -13.95 units

Rough night going 2-5-2 dropping over five units. Tough breaks with Johnson blowing another one in Balt to screw the under, Cincy/NYM putting up only one run late after getting six early. Onto today:

Baltimore -115 one unit

Phi/Mia over 7 +105 1.5 units

lets forget about yesterday and get these winners tonite on the Phillie Over and seriously thinking bout the O's

GL doggy

Adding:

Baltimore -1.5 +170 half unit. Probably should have played this game on the -1.5 from the start. Gonz owned the Yanks last year, and Baltimore should crush Hughes. With the way Johnson has looked for the past three games, they won't be winning by one anytime soon.

LAD/MIL Over 8.5 -115 one unit

l
This is a hunch more than anything. If this pitcher can't wake up the LA bats nothing will. The way they have Grieke priced something tells me Milwaukee does more than their share at the plate, even with Bell back there...

Thanks No1. If things go right we won't see him tonight.

Baltimore scores first +120 one unit

good call on that over.. I respect your opinion and knew I probably missed something..

I had a little on FF, that helps to ease the pain..

Good job brother.

Gyno - I need your boys in blue to get their heads out of their asses and start hitting. Now would be a great time :)

Dodgers are the worst team in baseball with RISP.. They freeze up when players are on base..

Back