MLB Tuesday 9/6

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +2660
3-3 last

Sorry Bank and folks, too much catching up here to post this morning. I swear taking two weeks in a row away from home leaves you much more to do when you get home.

Man those Sept trend bets are hitting ML outright wins. You only need to hit like 1 out of 3 of those bets to make money but they are doing great. Probably shouldn't have said that.....

All x100 each overs -140

Pitt +2 1/2 -140 - Not really a Sept bet but the odds say it is and Keller good enough to keep it close.
Miami/Phil over 6 1/2 - Last starts for both pitchers say this total is way too low.
Minn/NYY over 6 - Putting a total of 6 1/2 for these two starters is pretty optimistic. Maybe because it's COLE!!!! He allows 3 runs more often than you think. Sails over.

Probably a Sept play in LA as they are favored -330 but not posted yet so I am going to pass that one. GL

Damn, I thought I made a last minute post Sunday saying I wouldn't be posting Monday because I was driving all day. Must not have hit send. Sorry folks. GL

Damn, I thought I made a last minute post Sunday saying I wouldn't be posting Monday because I was driving all day. Must not have hit send. Sorry folks. GL
I thought you did say something because when I didn't see you post yesterday I knew why. Anyway 4-1, 3-2. Nice start

Reactions: KJ
You did make a post saying as such.

And I took Wash +2 and 1*, and Arizona +2, because I was thinking about "what would Wire do?"...

Gotta start being less cautious and throw some ML cash on those too for sure.

Good luck today my man.

:cheers3:

Back