MLB Tuesday 9/28

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +8515
1-0 last

Thanks GTribe. I appreciate it. GL
Thanks for the kind words KJ. GL
Did help getting 5 in the 8th to stay close Inzane. Gl :)
Thanks Cash. I am actually betting more than $50 a game in MLB but you are right betting those others in these threads gave a bad MLB impression in the past. GL

Golf and drinking tomm morning so I have to bet and post these here now. I will be very happy going 4-4. Now way to run the table with all these totals.

All x50 each.

Pitt ML -110 - Pretty basic. I like Keller better than Mills in this spot at home.
Miami/Mets #1 over 5 1/2 -140 - Be lucky to get one of these two overs home safely with these two teams going.
Miami/Mets #2 over 5 1/2 -140
NYY/Toronto over 9 -140
- Kind of high total but Taillon and Ryu both struggling. These offenses should score enough to get this over.
MLW/StL over 6 1/2 -140 - Brew Crew had their way with Wainwright in his last start. Woodruff should allow a couple against the hot Cards. If you are going to pass on one this is probably the one as I am more hoping than sure on this total.
Ana/Texas over 8 1/2 -140 - Better over total as Naughton and Alexy both seem to want to give the other guys 4 runs. Probably lose this one and the Cards game scores 12.
Cle/KC over 7 -140 - Everything wrong with this over total except it's really low. Even though both teams don't often score much call this over a hunch.
AZ/SF over 7 -140 - This total way too low for Logan and Weaver. Jump quick as it should be 9 not 7 1/2 even in SF tomb of a park.

GL

You should never bet more than $20/game on cfl nba cfb cbb wnba. In mlb your min should be 100. Another thing you’ve gotten away from are the exotic BS like round robins. Stay in your lane and hammer what you excell at. Keep it going my friend, gl on the action always

Thanks Inzane. GL

I am actually around $75 MLB Cash. Fixed income and all. I appreciate it. Thank god I'm not a pro golfer. I'd starve. Shot a 95. GL

Back