6. UNDER PHIL 74.5 (-115) - Phils need to go 4-2 to beat me
7. UNDER SEA 80.5 (-115) - L
8. OVER WASH 90.5 (-120) - W
9. OVER STL 92 (-125) - 4-1 gets me a push

MATT CARPENTER OVER 170.5 HITS (1.75 Units) - L
ROBINSON CANO UNDER 23 HRS (-120) (1.5 Units) - W
MARK TRUMBO OVER 28.5 HRs (-120) (1.75 Units) - L injuries ruined it
ANTHONY RIZZO OVER 23.5 HRs (-120) (1.5 Units) - W EASY
CARLOS BELTRAN OVER 23.5 HRs (-120) (1.75 Units) - L Injuries and old age. Bad play!

So there's an overall accounting for anyone interested. LOL

YOU AND A GUEST ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO MY "UNDER PARTY - PART 2"

UNDER PITT/ATL 6.5 RUNS (-120) (1.2 UNITS)

UNDER MILW/CIN 6.5 RUNS (-125) (1.3 UNITS)

UNDER STL/CUBS 7.5 RUNS (-115) (1.4 UNITS)

UNDER KC/CLE 6.5 RUNS (-110) (1.25 UNITS)

UNDER HOU/TEX 8.5 RUNS (-115) (1.25 UNITS)

UNDER LAA/OAK 7.5 RUNS (-125) (1.3 UNITS)

UNDER GRAND SALAMI 113 RUNS (-110) (1.2 UNITS)

UNDER PHI/MIA 6.5 RUNS (-115) (1.1 UNITS)

UNDER TB/BOS 7.5 RUNS (-115) (1.1 UNITS)

HOUSTON -105 (1.25 UNITS)

KC +105 (1.2 UNITS)

UNDER SD/COL 6.5 RUNS (-125) (1.1 UNITS)

Last edited:
"Underwear" Party might be better except there are only a bunch of dudes in here - well except me! GL GH!

goodluck today - any particular reason on the oakland under?

Gray hasn't been the stellar pitching he was to start the season and me thinks it has to do with fatigue and IP's..but angels have seen plenty of him and has gotten hits off of him ...Leblanc isn't necessarily a shutdown pitcher either.

goodluck today - any particular reason on the oakland under?

Gray hasn't been the stellar pitching he was to start the season and me thinks it has to do with fatigue and IP's..but angels have seen plenty of him and has gotten hits off of him ...Leblanc isn't necessarily a shutdown pitcher either.

Thx GSRO! I actually absolutely agree with your assessment on Gray and I have faded him several times lately. The Angels are a bit banged up with Hamilton and Kendrick ailing and the bottom half of their lineup is a bit weak. They also hit 18 points less against righties and Gray has given up 3 runs or less in all 4 career starts against the Angels. Meanwhile, the A's struggle against lefties. Throw in Guccione behind the plate where he is 17-9 UNDER and is 5-1 UNDER his last 6's A's games and 4-1 UNDER his last 5 Angels' games. Also, in August, he was UNDER in Gray's 3-2 loss vs. KC.

Thx GSRO! I actually absolutely agree with your assessment on Gray and I have faded him several times lately. The Angels are a bit banged up with Hamilton and Kendrick ailing and the bottom half of their lineup is a bit weak. They also hit 18 points less against righties and Gray has given up 3 runs or less in all 4 career starts against the Angels. Meanwhile, the A's struggle against lefties. Throw in Guccione behind the plate where he is 17-9 UNDER and is 5-1 UNDER his last 6's A's games and 4-1 UNDER his last 5 Angels' games. Also, in August, he was UNDER in Gray's 3-2 loss vs. KC.
thanks for the response, saw that Gooch was behind the dish. I personally think the quality of lefties versus LeBlanc is a larger discrepancy. EOD you can't fudge the numbers and trends as it's shown that the under has been clipping pretty well. (haha maybe bob thinks i'm saying you're fudging numbers. )..goodluck, that number is so short for me when a team like the A's are desperate to get on a roll and the Angels just need a couple of hits to get there..rooting for you pal.

I have a feeling that once word gets out, you are going to need a bigger table and more Cristal!

thanks for the response, saw that Gooch was behind the dish. I personally think the quality of lefties versus LeBlanc is a larger discrepancy. EOD you can't fudge the numbers and trends as it's shown that the under has been clipping pretty well. (haha maybe bob thinks i'm saying you're fudging numbers. )..goodluck, that number is so short for me when a team like the A's are desperate to get on a roll and the Angels just need a couple of hits to get there..rooting for you pal.

You raise some definite concerns. The A's power numbers vs. lefties aren't as strong but you are right, not a big margin for error here. Thanks for the well wishes.

I have a feeling that once word gets out, you are going to need a bigger table and more Cristal!

As soon as they heard a female was attending, the guest list tripled. Make sure you bring some female friends or this party could get boring quick.

I like Patron BTW! Or Cabo Wabo.....And yes I have girlfriends but all are married:( but fun...

Back